test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

20. Callum Hudson-Odoi

Started by The Skipper,

1,205 posts in this topic

LOL @ A Byern Fan coming in here trying to persuade us that they don't bully the other clubs in their league. 

Any other club and I would be showing a sporting respect like we do towards the Napoli and Juventus fans who come here but this Byern mob are a disgrace to football. 

That's why beating you in the CL final was akin to watching my Mrs giving birth to my first born. 

A glorious moment.

Costa19, Dazzy_Vance and 11Drogba like this

Just now, MUTU said:

Please before accusing at least do yourself the favour of doing some research.

1) We gave Goetze back to Borussia Dortmund (they made a profit)
2) Lewandowski didn't want to renew his contract at all so we took nothing from Borussia Dortmund. He could have ended in any other top club's team as everybody wanted him.
3) The fact that we took Hummels from Dortmund is testament that Dortmund take players from us. Hummels is a Bayern youth product. We made him a professional. If CHO signs for Manchester City tomorrow and you sign him back a few years later, how would it feel being accused of 'stealing' off your rivals?
4) What about Sebastian Rode who Borussia Dortmund signed from us? Guess it's 3-3, or more like 3-2 because you really cannot say we took Lewandowski from BVB.

You are embarrassing yourself now.

You can go on with your bs, but no one is buying it.

2 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

You are embarrassing yourself now.

You can go on with your bs, but no one is buying it.

Actually, you replied to my post that's talking about absolute hard facts, while you're passing on an opinion which I strongly regard as misinformed. If there's anyone talking bs, it certainly wasn't me.

19 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Do you know what bully tactics is? It's the tactics the Premier League clubs adopted towards the Bundesliga since you got that bumper TV deal. The Premier League nowadays has a super high percentage of players (and coaches!) coming from the Bundesliga. When you see a club like arsenal lining up with Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Mesut Özil, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Bernd Leno, Shkodran Mustafi and Granit Xhaka, all former Bundesliga players...

Or how about Manchester City with Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sane and Pep Guardiola?

Or Liverpool with Matip, Keita, Shaqiri, Firmino and Klopp who all had Bundesliga experience?

Face it:
Fact 1: the Bundesliga players represent good value for money. YOU (English teams) should know this.
Fact 2: EVERYBODY buys players from his own country, it makes sense because you know they've already adapted to the league.

Now, tell me, how exactly is what Bayern do bullying?

If you have to rely on Robert Green and Willie Caballero as evidence of us running roughshod over the EPL, you have a priori lost the debate. Those are truly ludicrous examples.

Bayern Munich’s hegemony limits the Bundesliga

https://www.itsroundanditswhite.co.uk/articles/bayern-munich-hegemony-limits-bundesliga

15 players Bayern Munich poached from their Bundesliga rivals

https://www.squawka.com/en/news/xi-players-bayern-munich-poached-from-their-bundesliga-rivals/655086

Bayern Munich's dominance in Germany shows how greed can wreck football

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2818041/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Bayern-Munich-s-dominance-Germany-shows-greed-wreck-football.html

Jose Mourinho: Buying to 'kill' rivals is finished in Prem - 'This is not Germany'

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3054364/jose-mourinho-buying-to-kill-rivals-is-finished-in-prem-this-is-not-germany

Why Manchester City FFP critic Karl Heinz Rummenigge is a playground bully

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-rummenigge-fair-play-10444524

Magic Lamps, Unionjack and 11Drogba like this

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

LOL @ A Byern Fan coming in here trying to persuade us that they don't bully the other clubs in their league. 

Any other club and I would be showing a sporting respect like we do towards the Napoli and Juventus fans who come here but this Byern mob are a disgrace to football. 

That's why beating you in the CL final was akin to watching my Mrs giving birth to my first born. 

A glorious moment.

Wait, are you saying that Chelsea, Napoli and Juventus do not regularly buy players from their own league?

Since summer 2016 we sold 2 players to Borussia Dortmund and signed back our youth product Hummels while you killed up-and-coming Leicester City signing their star player Kante and their less-important player Drinkwater. Seriously thinking what Bayern doing is anything special shows extreme prejudice which you then fully confirm with the continuation of comparing beating us to your first born. Hope you didn't name your son Didier! :)

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If you have to rely on Robert Green and Willie Caballero as evidence of us running roughshod over the EPL, you have a priori lost the debate. Those are truly ludicrous examples.

Bayern Munich’s hegemony limits the Bundesliga

https://www.itsroundanditswhite.co.uk/articles/bayern-munich-hegemony-limits-bundesliga

15 players Bayern Munich poached from their Bundesliga rivals

https://www.squawka.com/en/news/xi-players-bayern-munich-poached-from-their-bundesliga-rivals/655086

Bayern Munich's dominance in Germany shows how greed can wreck football

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2818041/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Bayern-Munich-s-dominance-Germany-shows-greed-wreck-football.html

Jose Mourinho: Buying to 'kill' rivals is finished in Prem - 'This is not Germany'

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3054364/jose-mourinho-buying-to-kill-rivals-is-finished-in-prem-this-is-not-germany

Why Manchester City FFP critic Karl Heinz Rummenigge is a playground bully

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-rummenigge-fair-play-10444524

Hey I never said this line of thinking isn't commonplace or the consensus. It's a theory that has been rehashed over and over again with people not really delving to explore.

Doesn't mean it's correct.

Far from it.

Go do your own research, go on. Count how many Borussia Dortmund players came from other Bundesliga clubs. Then do the same exercise with Bayern. If you want to have fun, do the same exercise with Manchester United and English teams. Or how about Barcelona, didn't they sign like 6 Valencia players? If you can't accept that big fish eat smaller fish, then you have a lot to learn in life other than pointing fingers.

23 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Also, since 2016, we got Hummels (a Bayern youth product) back, and sold Goetze and Rode to Borussia Dortmund while you guys took Kante and Drinkwater from Leicester, a new rival.  Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Wish they'd buy back Drinkwater.   Maybe a Drinkwater/Chilwell swap.  :ph34r:

Vesper likes this

12 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Wait, are you saying that Chelsea, Napoli and Juventus do not regularly buy players from their own league?

Since summer 2016 we sold 2 players to Borussia Dortmund and signed back our youth product Hummels while you killed up-and-coming Leicester City signing their star player Kante and their less-important player Drinkwater. Seriously thinking what Bayern doing is anything special shows extreme prejudice which you then fully confirm with the continuation of comparing beating us to your first born. Hope you didn't name your son Didier! :)

Up and coming? They were the ultimate one year wonder. If not us, another top 10 team wpukd have taken Kante. Many non EPL teams. Bayern maybe? Lolol Jelly.

As for Drinkwater, we gave them a £35m dollar gift. He is huge blow to our club. £70m (with wages) down the shitter.

We are hardly the dominant transfer bullies of the league or of Europe. We usually FAIL disastrously trying to buy Serie A players. We just paid £72m for a GK who 2 years ago probably was worth £20m. That 80 million euros is gold dust for Athletic Bilbao. 

We are hardly kill-buying rivals like you lot do. I know you will fuck Leipzig up bad with Werner. Probably get him on a free. It's the Bayern way.

DDA and 11Drogba like this

8 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

Wish they'd buy back Drinkwater.   Maybe a Drinkwater/Chilwell swap.  :ph34r:

I will carry Donkeywater on my back to Leicester for that swap, even if it takes me 6 months to get there. 

kc_blue and 11Drogba like this

Wish they'd buy back Drinkwater.   Maybe a Drinkwater/Chilwell swap.  

Good one. Still you can't deny me my point here. What Bayern did to BVB has been done by just about anyone, including BVB to Bayern. Still waiting for a nomination for some club that has not consistently bought players from within its own league.  

And we seriously don't do it as frequent as you like to think. The average Arsenal lineup has more players obtained from the Bundesliga than the average Bayern one I'd say... Does that mean Arsenal are destroying the Bundesliga too?

Anyway I didn't come here to fight. I was mostly angry by some accusations of tapping and glad that nobody challenged that at least.

I'm here for more info. Do you think CHO has the current ability to come in January and get decent playing time this season given we would have 6 wingers? Ribéry, Robben, Coman, Gnabry and new January signing (destroying the MLS ) Davies...

Keep in mind Ribéry and Robben are well past their prime while everyone's quite injury prone.

13 minutes ago, MUTU said:
25 minutes ago, kc_blue said:
Wish they'd buy back Drinkwater.   Maybe a Drinkwater/Chilwell swap.  emoji185.png

Good one. Still you can't deny me my point here. What Bayern did to BVB has been done by just about anyone. Still waiting for a nomination for some club that has not consistently bought players from within its own league.

Now you are moving the goalposts. It is not just buying players within your own league! It's systemically buy-killing off your most likely competition. Huge difference. It would be like us baiting Kane to leave spuds on a free. Or De Bruyne (dont forget fact we stupidly fucked ourselves on the best AMF in world BY SELLING HIM CUT-RATE TO A GERMAN club) to leave Shitty. Or Alexander-Arnold. Or Pogba. 

I wish we could, but we DONT.

Ffs WE sold Matic to Manure and fucked up our balance. Salah ended up at bloody Victimpool. Real raped us on Big Nose (price wise, they get now what they deserve from that cunt).

What rival team have we fucked over by buying a key player and had it actually remotely work like you lot do in Germany? Kante WAS GONE, if not us, another, and zero chance anyway Leicester was ever going to be a perennial title threat.

DDA likes this

8 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Anyway I didn't come here to fight. I was mostly angry by some accusations of tapping and glad that nobody challenged that at least.

I'm here for more info. Do you think CHO has the current ability to come in January and get decent playing time this season given we would have 6 wingers? Ribéry, Robben, Coman, Gnabry and new January signing (destroying the MLS emoji14.png) Davies...

Keep in mind Ribéry and Robben are well past their prime while everyone's quite injury prone.

You want more info, sell us Alaba or no deal.

Kante was gone and Lewandowski wasn't? Hummels was our former player and we got him back? Götze? He's to us as Drinkwater was to you except we did sell him back.

If it's quantity you're talking about, BVB bought as many players from us as we got from them. And thy got more from the rest of the Bundesliga.

If it's quality you're talking about then that's really selective and possibly jealous. It's OK as long as they're not stars? Not to mention that Goetze and Hummels, and also arguably Lewandowski (4 in one match against Madrid, none with Bayern shirt) had their best times at BVB anyway. Also we can't seem to land a Bundesliga star in a long while. Sane, De Bruyne, Dembele, Aubameyang... The star exodus goes on and on, but not to Bayern. Instead we're getting players like James, Sanches, Tolisso and, maybe, CHO.

You want more info, sell us Alaba or no deal.
Haha that's quite a poor request out of all the ones you could've made. Alaba's lost a bit of touch. Gone are the days he used to be better than Marcelo. But you can have him for 120M. Deal?

I'm here for more info. Do you think CHO has the current ability to come in January and get decent playing time this season given we would have 6 wingers? Ribéry, Robben, Coman, Gnabry and new January signing (destroying the MLS ) Davies...

Dunno you’re genuinely enquiring or just having a dig at us but do yourself a favor and stop asking how CHO will fit in your team because no one here will give you a shit. It’s like me asking you how good is your wife in bed that I’m going to have sex with. Sense?
Costa19 likes this

Just now, MUTU said:

Kante was gone and Lewandowski wasn't? Hummels was our former player and we got him back? Götze? He's to us as Drinkwater was to you except we did sell him back.

If it's quantity you're talking about, BVB bought as many players from us as we got from them. And thy got more from the rest of the Bundesliga.

If it's quality you're talking about then that's really selective and possibly jealous. It's OK as long as they're not stars? Not to mention that Goetze and Hummels, and also arguably Lewandowski (4 in one match against Madrid, none with Bayern shirt) had their best times at BVB anyway. Also we can't seem to land a Bundesliga star in a long while. Sane, De Bruyne, Dembele, Aubameyang... The star exodus goes on and on, but not to Bayern. Instead we're getting players like James, Sanches, Tolisso and, maybe, CHO.

Ffs, Kante would have been purchased, neither we nor anyones else manipulated him like you did with Lewa.

Dortmund is Hollywood feeder club.

And AGAIN you play semantically bullshit games.

Kill-buying rivals is WHAT YOU DO. Obviously buying a plonker within the league that shifts no real power balance is not the same. And stop trying to compare Glenn Murray being punted about to you rotters taking Lewandowski ON A FREE.

It's pure tosh!

1 hour ago, MUTU said:

I'm here for more info. Do you think CHO has the current ability to come in January and get decent playing time this season given we would have 6 wingers? Ribéry, Robben, Coman, Gnabry and new January signing (destroying the MLS emoji14.png) Davies...

I think he could do well but probably not worth it for you.  He's much more valuable to us then to you talking about now until the end of the season.  We are having a bit of an injury crisis at the moment and he offers something none of other wingers do really.  

In my opinion the odds are he'll always do better here then moving in the short term, now until the end of the season.  He's been here since he was 7, he's comfortable, he has his support here.  Moving there he's going to take time to get acclimated.  Does he speak German?  Even if he does it's still going to be an adjustment period and I don't see that he would really perform as well under those situations.  

1 hour ago, MUTU said:

Good one. Still you can't deny me my point here. What Bayern did to BVB has been done by just about anyone, including BVB to Bayern. Still waiting for a nomination for some club that has not consistently bought players from within its own league.  

And we seriously don't do it as frequent as you like to think. The average Arsenal lineup has more players obtained from the Bundesliga than the average Bayern one I'd say... Does that mean Arsenal are destroying the Bundesliga too?

What Dortmund did to Bayern is the same?

Dortmund for a couple of years got the better of you (not just a one off) and in response to this you took their best centre back, their playmaker on a release clause that at the time seemed fairly modest and their striker, the best in the league on a free.

The players that Dortmund have had from yourselves are fringe players no longer wanted by Bayern. It's nothing like the same thing.

Bayern always look to buy first from Germany. It's a sound strategy don't get me wrong because it not only strengthens you but weakens anybody that dare challenges in Germany. You can call it anything you want, but for me Bayern have always strong armed any rivals, are well above everything else consistently in the Bundesliga and it's a big reason why the league is so boring compared to England because its predictable at large.