test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

224 posts in this topic

I am actually mad at Conte just because we started the game really strong, with high pressure and quick tempo but as soon as we went 1-0 up we started to defend in numbers. Even with 1-1 we were playing for away goal "win" in extra time ... this seems to be a pattern for Chelsea in last years. We would destroy them with ease but we played like bunch of pu**ies after first goal ... The icing on the cake would be Zappacosta instead of Willian when he got injured <_<

I don't mind them beating us if they play better.
I remembered the epic clash of 1972. We had Ossie, they had Charlie George. 2-2 at the bridge, 1-0 for them at Highbury.
But this time no resistance - white flag.

1 hour ago, jernej93 said:

I am actually mad at Conte just because we started the game really strong, with high pressure and quick tempo but as soon as we went 1-0 up we started to defend in numbers. Even with 1-1 we were playing for away goal "win" in extra time ... this seems to be a pattern for Chelsea in last years. We would destroy them with ease but we played like bunch of pu**ies after first goal ... The icing on the cake would be Zappacosta instead of Willian when he got injured <_<

1-2 in extra time ? Why not 2-1 ?
I don't think that was the system but we did give them territory after the 1-0 (Caballero's double save and some more attempts from them before they equalized).
Anyway the 1st half was all Chelsea, apart from the spell before their equalzer.
In the second half we put up an Isthmian league performence.
Some tired bodies out there.