Edin Dzeko

the wes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, manpe said:

I don't know why they even arrange pressers, managers never say anything anyway, just the usual diplomatic answers all the time.

Doesn't help that journo's just go around in circles, i wish they would be like Lee Mack, look how he had Thierry Henry tripping over himself here.

Press conferences would be prime time viewing with a bit more of this.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

I don't know why they even arrange pressers, managers never say anything anyway, just the usual diplomatic answers all the time.

For years I've wondered why people bother watching them. Same goes for 99,6% of player interviews. Pointless TV.

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

For years I've wondered why people bother watching them. Same goes for 99,6% of player interviews. Pointless TV.

Spot on. Footballers are as a rule thick as shit yet people hang on their every word. All you ever get are cliches and total bollocks.

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Spot on. Footballers are as a rule thick as shit yet people hang on their every word. All you ever get are cliches and total bollocks.

2 hours ago, DYC. said:

Not that I watch many interviews or pressers, but how is that difficult to understand?

You watch them for entertainment, not to draw conclusions, facts or find anything particulary useful (in most cases at least).

Football is entertainment and people like watching their football stars talk even if it was how to make egg omeletes...

In the end its up to individual to watch shitty Rio Ferdinand interviews or actualy find some quality banter like Tubes on Soccer AM. 

Players might be "stupid" but its never dull to watch videos of Ibra, Eden, Drogba, Cantona...

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

You watch them for entertainment

On the pitch yes off the pitch no. Footballers can string passes together but have trouble stringing sentences. They have nothing to say mainly because their told not to. They get asked the same questions so they give the same answers usually along the lines of '' The lads were great'', '' I was disappointed with the result'' etc etc ad fucking nauseam.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Football is entertainment and people like watching their football stars talk even if it was how to make egg omeletes...

This is still the best thing to have ever come from this football club after winning in Munich.

56 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Because they believed his agent HAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂

Can you stop making so many double or even triple posts, please. This is a forum, not a text message chain.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You