the wes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

1. Old

2. Can't help us in CL

3. We will loan a player that can Play in the CL for us.

SHIT.

1. Would've you signed Drogba at 31?

2. He can help us in 3 other competitions

3. Right?

He's the best available option for us. I'd personally be delighted with him.

13 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Potential 60m for 31yo striker and fullback coming from bad injury recovery doesnt sound too great for me to be honest.

Dzeko on his own is wonderful backup striker to have and Ederson has huge potential, but 60m is alot of money even for today standards.

Plus we cant use Dzeko in CL where IMO we would need him most.

Shit who cares man? Would you prefer Carroll? We criticize the club for not paying up when needed... well we need now and it seems we are paying up this time. Get it done!

1. Would've you signed Drogba at 31?
2. He can help us in 3 other competitions
3. Right?
He's the best available option for us. I'd personally be delighted with him.
If morata is injured, who will play in the cl?
Hazard?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

Meh...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You have to remember that our priority, our holy grail this season is finishing top 4 in the league where Džeko can help us greatly. This is the reality, this is the fight we are in for the rest of the season. CL we will not win, but we need to compete there next season and then also Džeko can help us.

Dzeko angry at Roma, felt forced to agree to Chelsea move

Dzeko Roma nooo

20 January at 13:30

As for Dzeko himself, the news of a potential return to the Premier League has upset him and his wife. Only three months ago, anticipating a long stay, the pair purchased a house in the Eternal City. Now, with the volume of rumors around him increasing, the reality that they may have to abruptly abandon their plans has strained his relationship with the Giallorossi.

Looking at the 2 games against us he certainly looks like he is enjoying his football.

I doubt he would be on Moratas Xmas card list after the nutmeg left him standing.

And that volley! What a cracker.

But we played good at home too so what went wrong at theirs?

Story i read just now that when Roma were boarding the train to Milan for tomorrow's game, Totti said to Dzeko "Does this train go to London?"  and Dzeko smiled and replied "Not yet"

Lot of the italian articles you read seem to think that after tomorrows game v Inter, theyll likely join

14 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Story i read just now that when Roma were boarding the train to Milan for tomorrow's game, Totti said to Dzeko "Does this train go to London?"  and Dzeko smiled and replied "Not yet"

Lot of the italian articles you read seem to think that after tomorrows game v Inter, theyll likely join

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You