test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

Started by OneMoSalah,

142 posts in this topic

He is a very good player and has potential to become very top player. They already did an amazing marketing in Italy for him, everybody are talking about potentially astronomical numbers. I mean this level players just don’t ends up at Chelsea.

the wes, 11Drogba and Unionjack like this

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Yea Yea and thrice Yea!

I tell ya - we should get in there fuckin quick sticks cause you know damn well Peps going to be straight up his arse ASAP.

We have desperately needed a Frank since he left and in a 343 with Kante we wold rule TFW!

OR Just get Kante scoring goals and switch to a 334!!

His agent is supposedly Kezman, so that should give us a slight edge.

if someone understand italian!
on the video it's said that  him is the most dominant player of serie A.
Is an incredible talent  and can be the best box to box  of next years!

I understand just how hard it would be to get this guy but I think HE is the perfect Kante partner. Sell some deadwood and at least show willingness and arsehole creep like fuck around him.

maybe one of two/three best B2B midfilder in around! take him by financing with sales of bakayoko and drinkwater!

Unionjack likes this

We really do need a guy like this if we want to make any sort of impression in the PL let alone in Europe.

We are crying out for creativity and someone thats a proper conveyor between vefence and forwards, Specially if Sari cimes in with a 433 or go to a 4231 again. Baks is a wall but we need a dynamic Cescy. This lad or Jorginho would make me emit sex wee!

Is he really that much better than Loftus-Cheek? I don't see why there's so much hype. He's a talented and skilful midfielder alright but nothing about him tells me that this is the guy want to buy for 100 million.

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Is he really that much better than Loftus-Cheek? I don't see why there's so much hype. He's a talented and skilful midfielder alright but nothing about him tells me that this is the guy want to buy for 100 million.

Surely you cant put RLC and Savic on equal par?

21 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Is he really much better than Loftus-Cheek? Loftus-Cheek got bullied by Dembele and Fellaini tonight and when he did get the ball his final end product was shocking. Wouldn't happen with Milinkovic-Savic. Plus SMS is another level completely. 

EvansKTBFFH likes this

1 hour ago, Artandur said:

Not happening without hazard-money

I rather sign Dybala With Hazard money 

Juventus aren't selling him if Higuain's off.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I hope Hazard won't go! we have something like 36/40 players, if he needs money to buy 2/3 top players i don't understand because we don't sell others players, instead of selling Hazard! Great team is builted with more top players, not substituted each other! Use mediocral or old players to get money, not yours best players!
someone: David luiz, cahill,kalas,omeruo, hector, zappacosta, drinkwater,bakayoko, moses, baker, boga, nathan, piazon,pedro, willian,giroud, maybe morata

30 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

I hope Hazard won't go! we have something like 36/40 players, if he needs money to buy 2/3 top players i don't understand because we don't sell others players, instead of selling Hazard! Great team is builted with more top players, not substituted each other! Use mediocral or old players to get money, not yours best players!
someone: David luiz, cahill,kalas,omeruo, hector, zappacosta, drinkwater,bakayoko, moses, baker, boga, nathan, piazon,pedro, willian,giroud, maybe morata

It's not about Chelsea wanting to sell Hazard, it's about Hazard wanting to go

the wes and Duppy Conqueror like this

24 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

It's not about Chelsea wanting to sell Hazard, it's about Hazard wanting to go

i know that, i'm just saying we should sell those type of players instead ours top players if we want getting stronger! of course if hazard wants leave nothing we can do!