test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blusan Alamb

Ethan Ampadu

Started by Blusan Alamb,

245 posts in this topic
12 hours ago, LAM09 said:
13 hours ago, the wes said:
We should re-call Ampadu back in the next transfer window he's not getting a look in at red bull leipzig

Anyone with the slightest bit of football knowledge knew this wouldn't work out. He ain't good enough for a CL team.

Frustrating, isn't it? You could envisage him getting a fair few opportunities this season, especially with his versatility to play CB and CDM. I don't think it was a well-considered move, to be truthful. 

ja1 and the wes like this

Frustrating, isn't it? You could envisage him getting a fair few opportunities this season, especially with his versatility to play CB and CDM. I don't think it was a well-considered move, to be truthful. 
It's a common trend. Very few loan moves prove to be fruitful where we are concerned.

Apparently he's going to get some chances when Leipzig have a run of bottom half sides in a few weeks.

While his lack of chances are frustrating so far I'm not going to press the panic button just yet, Mount was in a similar position at Vittese this time two years ago now look at him.

OneMoSalah, Johnnyeye and Strike like this

59 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Apparently he's going to get some chances when Leipzig have a run of bottom half sides in a few weeks.

While his lack of chances are frustrating so far I'm not going to press the panic button just yet, Mount was in a similar position at Vittese this time two years ago now look at him.

We should have loan him out to championship side in the summer 

The chances were always bleak at a CL side, but he would have probably been fine at somewhere like Schalke.
Vesper likes this

On 10/10/2019 at 3:29 PM, LAM09 said:
On 10/10/2019 at 1:40 PM, the wes said:

The chances were always bleak at a CL side, but he would have probably been fine at somewhere like Schalke.

as I said before

I would have loaned him to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim or Bayer 04 Leverkusen or Eintracht Frankfurt or VfL Wolfsburg

all 4 he would get a shit tonne of time and at the last 3, Euro footie

at Eintracht Frankfurt  he could form a partnership with one of my main CB targets for next summer, Evan N'Dicka (another teen)

Wolfsburg are good at grooming EPL style players, that is probably my first choice, then EF, then Hoffenheim

Schalke just bought another young (19yo) CB they are blooding in, Ozan Kabak (15m euros too), and he is getting shit for minutes as well

Its odd.

Theres no doubt he may learn from players around him at Leipzig and develop well under Julian Nagglesmann who is N incredibly talented coach but he still has to play.

Luckily Ryan Giggs has played him in almost every international match since taking over but playing twice every 3 months isnt any use but then hes still getting something than nothing.

Think its still a better league than the championship where he will improve technically, tactically and also physically.

Look at Serge Gnabry too, when he first moved to Hoffenheim on loan, it took him a while to get a regular run in the team, that one season he was loaned there he ended up making only 22 Bundesliga appearances when there are close to 40 games each season in the Bundesliga. Ethan may get a chance yet due to an injury, its too easy to write the move off, and maybe the club will re-evaluate the situation in January because if hes only played for Wales regularly in the last 6 or 7 months then theyll be concerned.

12 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Carried off injured.

Jesus fucking christ

It's easier to name our healthy players than the injured ones

Finally made a debut. Played 18 minutes in the German cup as CB. Ironically with all the injuries we have and youth integration he would play much more here. 
Dont think so. We already have way too many midfield players

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Dont think so. We already have way too many midfield players

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

RLC, Barkley and Kante are injured. That's why we didn't have a chance to rest Kovacic and Jorginho against United. Same for CB position. Christensen and Rudiger are out for a while. So no rotation there too. After all Guehi played two and Gilmour three games already so no doubt he would play much more than 18 minutes here by now. 

Vesper likes this

He came on to make his league debut once RB Leipzig were winning 7-0.

31 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He came on to make his league debut once RB Leipzig were winning 7-0. emoji1.png

Ended up 8-0.

Hungarian captain of RB Willy Orban injured this week so now he has the chance to partner up with Upamecano.