test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Spurs 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

665 posts in this topic
Funny the commentators think the exact opposite, they said that Rudiger is the most vulnerable as he doesn't mark the left side so well,

Christensen and Azpilicueta failed clearly and we got lucky their mistakes didn't cost us. Don't remember Rudiger failing like that
The Mak and Johnnyeye like this

Decent performance, need to play better defensively but honestly I have no clue about referee, it is like everytime we created contact is a foul and the other way it is nothing

And please ref, that dier tackle is a straight red and he saw it clearly. It is the same ref that gave red to Pedro, I don't get it

Johnnyeye and kmk108 like this

The ref is having a shocker. What else is new for us though? 

Two completely different standards when it comes to fouls. I was shocked he didn't give Tottenham a penalty for that Harry Kane dive. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Bakayoko was rather decent. Dont get the critcism on here. Christensen was god damn awful. Kane ragdolled our defence the whole half. Willian+ Morata both invisible, due to our way of play. If the 2nd half will be like the last 10 mins, we wont hold on for long.

very scrapy first half, no flair or rythm to the way we play really. Losing possession far too easily. Happy to have the lead. Hope we can cling on to it.

Morata needs to step it up so should Bakayoko. They are all proven talents( or atleast that is the premise of why we bought them) they should get in quick.

Willian has been very poor. Not too impressed with Moses either

15 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Apparently, it varies depending on the color of the jersey....

Maybe color of the jersey plus if you play for england national team you will get reduce punishment, Kane made another bad tackle last week, and yup it was just a yellow

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

that dier tackle is a straight red and he saw it clearly. It is the same ref that gave red to Pedro, I don't get it

no concistency whatsoever

Could be 2-0 up or so but at the same time so could Spurs..need to keep the focus..and don't expect anything from the ref

Considering today's refereeing display, I am waiting to see which Chelsea player will see the red card. I bet it will be Luiz.

Bakayoko certainly needs more time to get used to this League but I am sure he will get there. He already had a wonderful moment when he led the attack like nothing. Way to go!

Morata should have buried his early chance, no doubt about that. But he will score, not one doubt either.

Barbara likes this

Chels need to assert more control. If not, I can't see them holding on to this lead. This physical approach also seems to be very exhausting. Can't see them keeping this up for 90 min.

Credit to Conte for making some changes. It was necessary and has improved Chelsea's chances today.

Thank God for Courtois' form today. Great goal Alonso.

Hoping for the best. Come on, Chelsea. Win would be huge today.