test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 1-2 Inter Milan

Started by Jason,

190 posts in this topic

I have no satisfaction watching the game at all, especially if Morata's on left. Disgusting. Well deserved result. First of all - Moses and Fabregas out.

Alarm is ringing, not just for the board, but for Conte's f**kin first team selection too.

TheIceMan likes this

25 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Because he's the main man right now.

Rightfully so comparing the two right now. 

Batshuayi is awful. Morata should have played as a striker and not as a winger.

Johnnyeye likes this

5 minutes ago, Rekin said:

I think Musonda deserves to be given a chance this season. His frame is really weak, but otherwise he looks a gem. 
Rudiger also looks like someone I already prefer to Cahill. Good passing range. 

Musonda needs to bulk up, other than that exciting player and deserves a chance

TheIceMan, Beigl, the wes and 1 other like this

the kids looked more likely to score today than the senior players, that tells you a lot about today´s game, i know its pre season and all, players need match fitness, etc but im not enjoying what im seeing at all, too many misplaced passes, missed chances, the team looked out of sorts and needed an amazing own goal to get back in the game. Not impressed at all

3 minutes ago, MetsajCFC said:

Musonda's very sharp, a joy to watch.

this kid has a great future here for sure if managed properly

MetsajCFC likes this

Absolutely Shit Performance. This Chelsea team is not going to finish top 4. We will miss Hazard big time until he gets back.

1.  Victor Mosses and Alonso are crap going forward and mediocre defensively.

2. Michy is not good enough for us. Lets give Morata time.

3. Our Defence was torn apart. I have this horrible feeling David Liz is going to have a terrible season.

4. Kante and Fabregas have been terrible during pre season.

5.  The only bright spot was Rudiger looks very impressive.

Not too fussed about the result, we probably should have earned at least a draw with a competent referee. Performance was OK, nothing to worry about that much imo. Morata should play up top.

Johnnyeye and MetsajCFC like this