Chelsea 1-2 Inter Milan

Jase

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no satisfaction watching the game at all, especially if Morata's on left. Disgusting. Well deserved result. First of all - Moses and Fabregas out.

Alarm is ringing, not just for the board, but for Conte's f**kin first team selection too.

I think Musonda deserves to be given a chance this season. His frame is really weak, but otherwise he looks a gem. 
Rudiger also looks like someone I already prefer to Cahill. Good passing range. 

5 minutes ago, Rekin said:

I think Musonda deserves to be given a chance this season. His frame is really weak, but otherwise he looks a gem. 
Rudiger also looks like someone I already prefer to Cahill. Good passing range. 

Musonda needs to bulk up, other than that exciting player and deserves a chance

the kids looked more likely to score today than the senior players, that tells you a lot about today´s game, i know its pre season and all, players need match fitness, etc but im not enjoying what im seeing at all, too many misplaced passes, missed chances, the team looked out of sorts and needed an amazing own goal to get back in the game. Not impressed at all

Absolutely Shit Performance. This Chelsea team is not going to finish top 4. We will miss Hazard big time until he gets back.

1.  Victor Mosses and Alonso are crap going forward and mediocre defensively.

2. Michy is not good enough for us. Lets give Morata time.

3. Our Defence was torn apart. I have this horrible feeling David Liz is going to have a terrible season.

4. Kante and Fabregas have been terrible during pre season.

5.  The only bright spot was Rudiger looks very impressive.

Cahill and both wingbacks were poor :( We really need upgrades for Alonso and Moses or just move Azpi to RWB. He showed much better crossing than Moses :) and start Morata upfront with Musonda on the wing in community shield ! :) 

I can honestly see us struggling pretty badly until Hazard and Bakayoko get fully fit unless we sign 2-3 more players. No cutting edge in the final third, a midfield 2 with Cesc in it is disastrous, and Cahill/Moses/Alonso are nowhere near good enough for the elite level or even against the newly improved sides in the PL.

Morata clearly doesn't belong out wide. I hope to never see him there in a competitive game. He did well recieveing the ball and laying it off here and there but didn't get a sniff in a dangerous area.

Must say I'm nervous heading into the season. The closer it gets the the start of the season throughout Europe and the transfer deadline approaches the harder it'll be to sign a club's important players.