test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-2 Spurs

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Ake
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Costa (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

492 posts in this topic
32 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

You guys gotta read this thread, this is JUST before Matic ends their season. You can just feel the anger and resentment towards our team.

I just cannot stop laughing at these reactions man :lol::lol::lol:

We are the ultimate bane of their existence. 

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-hotspur-v-chelscum-fa-cup-semi-final.21012/page-61

:lol: One of them said Lloris should have saved the goal :lol:

Johnnyeye likes this

5 minutes ago, Beigl said:

This is from another Spurs forum and my personal favourite :D
I can't stop laughing.

"We are too nice, we need to sign someone who will shag Kane's pregnant wife just for a laugh, we also need someone in the team to racially abuse black players. Maybe even throw in a good player who beats his wife every now and then....that seems to be how you win thropies....
Can't fault that performance, simply got to hang this result on Pochettinos head and a little bad luck thrown in!!!"

classy as always, karnts

Beigl likes this

55 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

You guys gotta read this thread, this is JUST before Matic ends their season. You can just feel the anger and resentment towards our team.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-hotspur-v-chelscum-fa-cup-semi-final.21012/page-61

not even going to bother reading it, already can imagine the hate and bias, Chelscum, really??? idiots

12 hours ago, Stats said:

Been saying this for ages. In fact, just before this game started on the post match thread with us and United, I was saying how important it is to have a Pogba/Dembele type of player in long run. Dembele provides so much protection and provides all the substance for their main attacking threat to do their job. Although we won, the we were outplayed throughout that match is worrying. It s good when we use the counter to advantage but to develop as a really top side, it is important that we know to use the ball in important matches because we were getting picked off throughout the match regularly.

I said before on here that Dembele is the best CM in the league for me. He can dribble, protects the back 4, lays off passes. It helps them that Dembele and Wanyama are so phycially big too. Kante is brilliant but even him is vulnerable to losing the ball. So yeah, hopefully a Naingollan type player can come in.

you forgot to add karnt to Dembele´s qualities

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:06 PM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Matic goal -  ''Lloris should have saved that'' :D

Johnnyeye likes this