• Costa
    • Costa (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I though Ake was great defensively, but there were a few questionable balls he played out of the back. Surely that'll get better with more experience with the backline and he wasn't the only one at fault for some bad balls.

We saw that Batshuayi is definitely a supporting striker and not a single striker.

O ye of little faith. Brown undergarnments everywhere because of big, bad Spurs.

Had to miss the game, sadly, but taking the lead twice before finishing it off by a two goal difference couldn't have been too bad.

Bring The Double home, boys. It's property of The Bridge.

Our players need a massive massive kudos. I mean we gave them shit for the united loss and deservedly so. 
Similarly massive massive props to the players and Conte for this one. I mean the moment they equalized, and Luiz limping I thought we would go under then the second time around they equalized I thought this wasn't our day. But Conte and the players did a great job.

Conte is amazing glad he bought about the changes in the starting lineup. Releasing Hazard to finish off the game was class thinking from him.

This is a massive victory against the best and most in form team in PL. This thread deserves a lot more posts that it currently has :P

I had work so I recorded the game and didnt check the result haha.

Just finished watching it...great job lads. Conte certainly surpirised by benching Eden who eventualy won us a game after spuds werent as fresh. 

And Matic, what a golazo :o

It was a funny game, we played quite poor but still scored and never realy looked in trouble. They were attacking and attacking and yet we took every chance. Classic Chelsea.

Now onto the finale! 

Think if we want to be more comfortable football wise when playing against sides like Spuds we need a proper, world class midfield partner with Kante. Wonder strike aside, Matic was again poor.

Much as I hate to compliment a Spuds player Dembele was excellent once more against us. He and Wanyama dominate the midfield most games for them which allows complete freedom for Dele and Eriksen. They give us so many problems in the middle of the pitch.

We need a player like Dembele who has both steel and great ability on the ball to replace Matic who would still be a very useful option to have when we will be playing on 4 fronts next season. He's too much of a liability.

26 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

entertaining match. I'm happy about Ake. maybe we will keep him this summer. :D

would be nice to see Bats have a good end of the season, or for Ruben to get playing time; Diego is a fucking useless cnut.

Useless these days yes...but cunt? Now you just talk shite mate

41 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think if we want to be more comfortable football wise when playing against sides like Spuds we need a proper, world class midfield partner with Kante. Wonder strike aside, Matic was again poor.

Much as I hate to compliment a Spuds player Dembele was excellent once more against us. He and Wanyama dominate the midfield most games for them which allows complete freedom for Dele and Eriksen. They give us so many problems in the middle of the pitch.

We need a player like Dembele who has both steel and great ability on the ball to replace Matic who would still be a very useful option to have when we will be playing on 4 fronts next season. He's too much of a liability.

1 Man as his dog called spot, over the last lot of years have seen our need for 1 or 2 cm/dm/cdm/am to catch up with the rest of the elite clubs,so lets do that and have the burden shared,a problem shared is a problem halved what what !