Unionjack

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Yep, all over. Another one we should've signed is gone.

Unless we are getting someone else. 

Mendy is a good option but we need someone like Sandro

Let's hope that is what the club is working on with the Matic deal. 

9 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Yep, all over. Another one we should've signed is gone.

Just maybe my little research in Danilo topic I posted couple of hours ago now makes more sense especially after Bernardeschi to Juve is officially done right know and Matic meeting scheduled for Monday with Juve. That's possibility almost as fantasy, or not? Still it's possible.

we should not be so focused on wing backs. IMO there are loads of viable options out htere and the highly sought-after ones like Mendy, Sandro, Walker are highly overpriced despite not being much better than far more easily attainable ones such as Jonas Hector, Ricardo Pereira, Michail Antonio, Felipe Anderson, Emerson, Escudero, Aurier and perhaps that Canadian guy. 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

we should not be so focused on wing backs. IMO there are loads of viable options out htere and the highly sought-after ones like Mendy, Sandro, Walker are highly overpriced despite not being much better than far more easily attainable ones such as Jonas Hector, Ricardo Pereira, Michail Antonio, Felipe Anderson, Emerson, Escudero, Aurier and perhaps that Canadian guy. 

Yes but none of them are better than our current wing backs...

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

Yes but none of them are better than our current wing backs...

Neither are Mendy and Walker, at least not by much. I got the impression that what we want to buy is not necessarily an upgrade but competition in those positions. Last season's short term injuries to Moses and Alonso in the Utd and City games at the worst possible time showed that having a stand in who is not schooled for the position can massively disrupt the system. Other than that IMO esp Jonas Hector, Antonio, Anderson and Aurier are indeed a bit better than our current choices. 

6 hours ago, Fernando said:

Unless we are getting someone else. 

Mendy is a good option but we need someone like Sandro

Let's hope that is what the club is working on with the Matic deal. 

Mendy and Sandro are gone, we must accept this and search someone else..

8 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Mendy and Sandro are gone, we must accept this and search someone else..

Third best option would be former blue Ryan Bertrand. 

6 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Pretty much what I expected to happen. If we're in for him you will hear something now.

I don't think we'd spend £50m or more on him. City will pay whatever it takes because they simply don't care.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You