• Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

That cunt Rojo has got away with it, it was seen by Oliver and it won't go any further.....I tell you what, it's one rule for one and another for another.

Probably thought causes sent one player off couldn't do it again.. He gets away with it a lot!!!! Can't say to surprised there's no ban. 

9 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Probably thought causes sent one player off couldn't do it again..

I agree with this the referee lost his bottle that's why he didn't want to sent nobody else off Jones should have least got yellow card in the game 

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

If Alex Ferguson walks on the pitch at Old Trafford, drops his pants, and takes a huge shit on the pitch they will claim it's the best shat they've ever seen

A geezer I know (Chelsea fan) went to his mates wedding reception held in the Matthew Harding stand in 95 I think. One of the guests a Chelsea fan went on to the pitch dropped his trousers and had a shit on the centre spot :D. Don't know if it was for a bet or a dare and can't imagine what the groundsman thought the next day.

51 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

A geezer I know (Chelsea fan) went to his mates wedding reception held in the Matthew Harding stand in 95 I think. One of the guests a Chelsea fan went on to the pitch dropped his trousers and had a shit on the centre spot :D. Don't know if it was for a bet or a dare and can't imagine what the groundsman thought the next day.

really? oh my god lmao :D

13 hours ago, Kendrick said:

This whole "the ref saw it so we can't do nothing" thing from the FA is a joke.

1.) If Oliver saw it (the stamp) and decided not to take action. WTF?

2.) If he didnt saw the stamp, only tackle, then its clear after match punishment.

Either way, terrible decision. Oliver seemed good and neutral in game so its probably FA decision to not give Rojo ban. Fucking cunts. 

Hope we win the title, just to piss FA even more.

15 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

The reason why Conte got angry at Mourinho is that the camera didn't pick up Jose kicking the ball at Conte on the sidelines and then the camera picked up Conte going over to Mourinho.

No, there is a video that shows Conte walking over to Mourinho after Jose kicked the ball, but he didn't do anything. Different situations. Also how the F can Rojo get away with so much? I clearly remember at least two 2 footed tackles that should have been red carded this season but he wasn't, and now this.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

No, there is a video that shows Conte walking over to Mourinho after Jose kicked the ball, but he didn't do anything. Different situations. Also how the F can Rojo get away with so much? I clearly remember at least two 2 footed tackles that should have been red carded this season but he wasn't, and now this.

Somehow got out of my mind, but was it Valencia with both feet going at Kante? He did hit the ball tho, but he would break both Kantes legs if he missed. 

Fucking cunts. 

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

No, there is a video that shows Conte walking over to Mourinho after Jose kicked the ball

Uhm, I think he was walking over to the fourth official. He didn't seem that angry, but he went all loco after Mourinho kicked that ball.

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Somehow got out of my mind, but was it Valencia with both feet going at Kante? He did hit the ball tho, but he would break both Kantes legs if he missed. 

Fucking cunts. 

Yeah, it was Valencia. Utd's best player on the day btw, if I was him I would be pissed with Jose's comments about Pogba being a "monster". Pog was wank, don't remember him doing anything. Valencia on the other hand put in a decent shift, but he doesn't have blonde hair and an emoji so he can be disregarded.

1 minute ago, Cosmin said:

Uhm, I think he was walking over to the fourth official. He didn't seem that angry, but he went all loco after Mourinho kicked that ball.

In the video he started walking towards Jose, but went back half-way and nothing happened. It didn't show what happened next, but I doubt he went back later to scream at him because of that weak kick that didn't even hit him.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

1.) If Oliver saw it (the stamp) and decided not to take action. WTF?

2.) If he didnt saw the stamp, only tackle, then its clear after match punishment.

Either way, terrible decision. Oliver seemed good and neutral in game so its probably FA decision to not give Rojo ban. Fucking cunts. 

Hope we win the title, just to piss FA even more.

Think Mings 'lol' comment sums it all up

This 'Because the ref saw it so it's not punishable' is absolute shite and gives the ref a blank canvas to twist things. It's epic difference between what Mings got as opposed to what Rojo got......5 matches and then 0 matches is nothing short of bonkers. The laws need altering, the FA must look at cases like this where the incident is nigh on identical yet the punishment is a gulf apart, it just does not make sense. This Rojo fucker has also gotten away with some two footed challenges already this season but again he's got away with it.

Total bullshit.