Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly if we don't sign him this week then we should just move on and sign Telles. We need to focus on other targets with Caballero,Rudiger and Bakayoko done deals we need to sign another CB,CM,ST and if possible a RWB.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Honestly if we don't sign him this week then we should just move on and sign Telles. We need to focus on other targets with Caballero,Rudiger and Bakayoko done deals we need to sign another CB,CM,ST and if possible a RWB.

We want two strikers +batsuayi 

6 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Alex #Sandro has already agreed personal terms with #Chelsea but #Juve desperately want to keep the defender. [Calciomercato] #Juve #CFC

If he has already agreed personal terms then where's the problem? 

35 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

hazard is injured and diego costa is gone 

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

he can? like morata with manu...

Didn't it break the rules, no? I know it is common for the manager to phone their target player, begging him to join or something, but agreeing personal term without the club permission, sound like illegal to me.

The trend of 'this player has agreed personal terms - it's all up to the clubs now' only came about strong 2 or so seasons ago. One, then two, then a hundred journalists copied eachother after realising this is a way to keep their name relevant without fully putting their name on the line by saying 'this player will definitely be joining this club'. 

Football journalists lie more than lawyers. There's no repercussions though so it'll continue.

He doesn't want to come here lol. He wants a new contract at Juve which they're in the process of making. It's only a matter of time before we pull the pin. Today it will finally end, but as I've been saying for weeks, this was never going to happen. The player doesn't want the move and Juve don't want to sell. 0% chance of happening. Save yourselves the headaches.

I don't think he's coming either. Nor do I think he's a top top signing. He's better than 95% of full backs in the current game, yes, he is certainly balanced, but full backs aren't that great after 30yrs old bar the odd exceptions, and that gives him about 4 more top years only. For something like 60m+ or more, that doesn't make the most sense. I know we can pay it, but it's depressing to pay so much for so little time.

All aboard the Alex Telles boat.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You