test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

1,567 posts in this topic
19 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Chelsea have offered €110m (£96m) for Juventus duo Leonardo Bonucci and Alex Sandro. (Corriere dello Sport)

If Chelsea transfer target Sandro turns down a move to Stamford Bridge, Juventus will give him an improved contract which will run until June 2022

Says that on sky sports which is pretty much same thing lol 

There's a difference between sky sources and they have like a rumour page where they post rumours from other papers. It is from Corriere dello sport. Sky sports have nothing to do with that, they just copy paste it...

Chelsea? and Fernando like this

22 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Chelsea have offered €110m (£96m) for Juventus duo Leonardo Bonucci and Alex Sandro. (Corriere dello Sport)

If Chelsea transfer target Sandro turns down a move to Stamford Bridge, Juventus will give him an improved contract which will run until June 2022

Says that on sky sports which is pretty much same thing lol 

No it's not the same. 

That's not from Sky sources. 

They are just quoting something from Corrler dello sport. 

Just now, Fernando said:

No it's not the same. 

That's not from Sky sources. 

They are just quoting something from Corrler dello sport. 

And your just quoting what some one eles just said so what's the point here?

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

And your just quoting what some one eles just said so what's the point here?

I'm bringing up your double standard. 

I said something similar when was talking about Conte being annoyed at the board and you dismissed it because it was not on "skysports"

You need to be consistent, you can't pick and chose what you like. 

Tautvix likes this

Sky did say last week that we were close. Wtf happened?

Just now, Fernando said:

I'm bringing up your double standard. 

I said something similar when was talking about Conte and you dismissed it because it was not on "skysports"

You need to be consistent, you can't pick and chose what you like. 

Double standards did I not read it on a sky sports website? Regardless of the source I said it sky post it I'll take note other wise I don't bother sky posted it I took note its rather quite simple. But I am glad u care so much so thank u for following my every post dude appreciate it :D

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

Now we're talking about the sky :rolleyes:

The sky is blue chelsea blue my friend :cig:and the skys the limit 

RoyalBlues and the wes like this

This might already have been answered but have we heard anything of this meeting 

19 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

This might already have been answered but have we heard anything of this meeting 

Yes that we agree to pay 70 millions and it's up to Sandro .

BluesMadLad likes this

15 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Yes that we agree to pay 70 millions and it's up to Sandro .

Chances? 

This reminds me the last year when mat law was the only information which we had for the transfer of kante ..

and was right ,I hope he is right and now .

12 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

This reminds me the last year when mat law was the only information which we had for the transfer of kante ..

and was right ,I hope he is right and now .

Matt also reported that Chelsea were after Sanchez 2 months ago. He isn't as reliable as people tend to think. 

1 minute ago, Dahnald said:

Matt also reported that Chelsea were after Sanchez 2 months ago. He isn't as reliable as people tend to think. 

But do we know that Chelsea were not after Sanchez two months ago? Not getting is not the same as not wanting.

Chelsea?, Dimitr and manpe like this

30 minutes ago, Barbara said:

inside info: the press release about his move to Chelsea has been written for a week now. It doesn't mean it can't be hijacked, but that he deal is nearly done if the press release has been written for a week. I'll try to gather more information about it.

So we have Talk Chelsea's answer to Bob Woodward. When I questioned the validity of mass signings on July 1st this is how you responded.

Why would the club make a statement to set day and date for signings announcements? That makes no sense. 
Just wait a couple of minutes hahahahaha. Next is Baka,

So the club announced the signing of a 16 year old kid and a reserve keeper. It makes perfect sense to me how anyone can possibly think that massive signings can be made and given an exact date when their going to happen. We've been waiting a bit longer than a couple of minutes hahahahaha (I won't bother with the emoji's).

4 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

So we have Talk Chelsea's answer to Bob Woodward. When I questioned the validity of mass signings on July 1st this is how you responded.

Why would the club make a statement to set day and date for signings announcements? That makes no sense. 
Just wait a couple of minutes hahahahaha. Next is Baka,

So the club announced the signing of a 16 year old kid and a reserve keeper. It makes perfect sense to me how anyone can possibly think that massive signings can be made and given an exact date when their going to happen. We've been waiting a bit longer than a couple of minutes hahahahaha (I won't bother with the emoji's).

I edited my post with what I checked now. I'm not talking about media, I'm talking about what the player's staff said to their PR team - which is in Brazil. Juve is holding back. That's their right, they have him under contract. Things such as this happen.

I still stand by what I said, which club in the world would release a date to say when they will announce their signings? It doesn't make sense.

As for the couple of minutes comment, I thought the three monkey emojis I added were enough to mean I was kidding on that regard.

I still believe it's a ridiculous idea to have a club say they will announce signings on a certain day. Nobody does that.

Chelsea Legend 11 likes this

1 minute ago, Barbara said:

I edited my post with what I checked now. I'm not talking about media, I'm talking about the player's staff said to their PR team - which is in Brazil. Juve is holding back. That's their right, they have him under contract. Things such as this happen.

I still stand by what I said, which club in the world would release a date to say when they will announce their signings? It doesn't make sense.

As for the couple of minutes comment, I thought the three monkey emojis I added were enough to mean I was kidding on that regard.

I still believe it's a ridiculous idea to have a club say they will announce signings on a certain day. Nobody does that.

Are you being serious?. Gossip is gossip doesn't matter what country or for that matter continent it comes from. You stand by what you say it's July 4th and as I've said a 16 year old kid and a reserve keeper have signed. Chelsea have not put out to my knowledge expect massive deals to be done on July !st it's not credible or practical especially as one of our alleged targets was playing last night if he got injured what then?.