Sunderland 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Everyone thinks we will trash them 3:0 based on that. But they will park the bus, and then Defoe will score in their first chance in 90th min corner which should never be given.

But I hope Conte doesnt underestimate them.

You don't know.
Never write off an English team.
I dimly remember L'pool during their glorious years lost to a non-entity inside the Enfield, but they were clear champions in the end.
Football logic says 3-0 though.

44 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

The thing is, I would be ok with this if they showed the match on another station they own like USA or CNBC. But only on premier league extra? Thats bullshit. I'm paying for cable so I can watch my matches ON TV not a computer or tablet. So disappointed right now.

It's shown on those channels on the weekends because no one watches those channels on a Saturday morning otherwise. They have their own weekly programming they care more about than Premier League.

I'm just glad I can even watch the match online in HD. It wasn't too long ago that there were only a few games on TV every weekend and all you could see on the internet streams were that there were two different colored teams moving around.

24 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

It's shown on those channels on the weekends because no one watches those channels on a Saturday morning otherwise. They have their own weekly programming they care more about than Premier League.

I'm just glad I can even watch the match online in HD. It wasn't too long ago that there were only a few games on TV every weekend and all you could see on the internet streams were that there were two different colored teams moving around.

And people are watching those stations at 3 PM on a Wednesday?

I just went through my direct tv guide and the USA Network at 3 PM today is showing a rerun of NCIS from February 2007, and CNBC is showing repeat of their morning trading show Power hour. Lets not act like either one of these stations are showing pressing programming during this time.

38 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

And people are watching those stations at 3 PM on a Wednesday?

I just went through my direct tv guide and the USA Network at 3 PM today is showing a rerun of NCIS from February 2007, and CNBC is showing repeat of their morning trading show Power hour. Lets not act like either one of these stations are showing pressing programming during this time.

The sad reality is that NCIS re-runs probably draw a larger audience than a "soccer" game. 

WilliamHill have a decent bet going for this game. If we win 1-0, 2-0, or 2-1, and Diego Costa scores, the odds are 5/1. Can't decide if my balls are big enough to place a decent sized bet.