test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

3. Marcos Alonso

Started by Spike,

1,276 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, LAM09 said:
3 hours ago, Jason said:

What more does Sarri need to see?

Maybe he should go to specsavers

Vesper likes this

4 hours ago, Jason said:

What a joke, where is the defensive stats lol? i'm sure they will be bad also= Bad Alonso

20 hours ago, Jason said:

Is it any surprise anyway he's trying to cross to statues like Hazard, Willian.... half the time who arent in the box (particularly Eden when playing as a 9)...comparing crossing rates in a team who constantly try and play through the middle of the pitch is probably pointless anyway. Hence why he has 3 assists this season and Azpi has 2. No target man most weeks. No desire to play through the wings. Everything comes central. Predictable. Easy to defend. No variation. I mean even Morata scored 2 goals when CHO decided to cross the ball in from wide areas....

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

lmao at this pic, it looks as someone has punched Alonso's teeths out, was it you Vesp?

it is his whoscored profile photo and it looked a perfect reply to the post

Johnnyeye likes this

19 hours ago, Special Juan said:

The only reason Alonso keeps starting is that he must be doing fag runs to Benidorm for Sarri

🤣🤣🤣🤣 🏃🏻🚬

Chelsea could avoid paying €9m to loan Gonzalo Higuain until the end of the season by sending Emerson Palmeri to Juventus on a temporary basis. (TS) #CFC

So we will get stuck only with Alonso?!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Vesper likes this

On 1/14/2019 at 6:38 PM, mccg said:

Maybe he should go to specsavers

MAYBE he should check out Whoscored!!  47ac940c3ab2f59cf4a973f37e93c7a2.gif

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

MAYBE he should check out Whoscored!!  47ac940c3ab2f59cf4a973f37e93c7a2.gif

perhaps some folks here should too ;)

1 minute ago, Robchels said:

perhaps some folks here should too ;)

Always my first goto site whenever a players mentioned. Then transfermarket then find if theres any scout reports on them. Lots of info available for checking out players.

Then I wait to hear what Mz @Vesper has to say about them.

Vesper likes this

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Always my first goto site whenever a players mentioned. Then transfermarket then find if theres any scout reports on them. Lots of info available for checking out players.

Then I wait to hear what Mz @Vesper has to say about them.

Should be useful to filter out some of the more toxic posts, and to reassure one's sanity at times: like Alonso had a good game against newcastle despite the usual negativity on here.

8 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea could avoid paying €9m to loan Gonzalo Higuain until the end of the season by sending Emerson Palmeri to Juventus on a temporary basis. (TS) #CFC

So we will get stuck only with Alonso?!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If that happens I assume we will buy Rogerio from Juve, but he is on loan at Sassuolo, so they would have to recall him (if that is even possible).

43 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Should be useful to filter out some of the more toxic posts, and to reassure one's sanity at times: like Alonso had a good game against newcastle despite the usual negativity on here.

Problem is that the stats and vids can be misleading.

If you're checing out say Moratas Whoscored out and look at Goals scoed you would think 9 in 1200 mins (20 starts, 8 subs) plus his strengths and weaknesses hes a really good player. And Youtubes best ofs make any player look great.

Alonsos weaknesses dont mention Jack about him being slow as a turtle and can't put a cross in.