N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Since it doesn't appear Matic will be sold after all and we're after Kante I wonder how Conte plans to use them. A fit and back in form Matic is far too good to be on the bench. Not sure if you can play both of them together.

Maybe use Matic in a more box to box sort of a role?

6 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Maybe use Matic in a more box to box sort of a role?

Matic is too slow for b2b

Reckon they complement each other very well as kante is the far more mobile player - even more so than ramires

Just now, Robguima said:

Matic is too slow for b2b

Reckon they complement each other very well as kante is the far more mobile player - even more so than ramires

Playing Matic and Kante together would certainly lift the defensive burden off the shoulders of Cesc which might spring him back into his top form.

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Since it doesn't appear Matic will be sold after all and we're after Kante I wonder how Conte plans to use them. A fit and back in form Matic is far too good to be on the bench. Not sure if you can play both of them together.

It could work in a 4-4-2/4-2-4, to play that formation both CMs need to be astute defensively, like with Arsenal first with Vieira/Petit then Vieira/Gilberto, maybe Conte will develop N Golo into a more box to box as like @Robguima said, Matic is too slow for that particular role.

That however would almost certainly mean the end for Cesc, but if Conte trains a good attacking system we won't be as reliant on his creativity anyway.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Why we need to negotiate a fee with them, if he has a release clause???

Someone said a few days ago something along the lines of although he has a release clause, Leicester only have to accept the highest bidder within the Premier League. 

So if Shanghai bid £35m, Man Utd £21m and Chelsea £20.5m the only bids Leicester would accept would be the first two, even though they all exceed the release clause. 

I could be COMPLETELY wrong on this, so don't quote, but I'm sure I'm along the right lines.