test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

9. Tammy Abraham

Started by Captain Ahmed,

1,405 posts in this topic

Fair play lad but he still infuriates me during every game he plays in.

If he can have the length of his legs shortened and work on his positional awareness, then we have a player on our hands. 

0007 likes this

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

18 goals overall in his first season at Chelsea, while he is maybe the most hated Chelsea player of all time.

WTF.

I can name 5 players on the top of my head that is worse than Abraham. Even I believe Willian is worse.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

while he is maybe the most hated Chelsea player of all time.

Really? Why?

I think of worst I immediately think of Torres(who costed us record money), Falcao, Pato.

WTF.
I can name 5 players on the top of my head that is worse than Abraham. Even I believe Willian is worse.
Bakayoko. Barkley. On some days jorginho. Kalou used to drive me crazy (had pretty good stats as well!) Those are the first few that jump to my mind.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Bakayoko. Barkley. On some days jorginho. Kalou used to drive me crazy (had pretty good stats as well!) Those are the first few that jump to my mind.

You should have seen my rants on Baka, Willian, Alonso and MY GUY - Alvaro Morata. Never rated that guy. Never.

You should have seen my rants on Baka, Willian, Alonso and MY GUY - Alvaro Morata. Never rated that guy. Never.
Oh I thought we were talking about players most people criticise.

I used to rage watching morata 1.fall to the floor 2. Arms wide open moan to the ref 3. Walk around gloomy for the next 3 minutes before he repeats the cycle

Never seen this stuff in his locker! 

Was always useless in buildup but today 2 amazing assists and for first Kai goal basically should be another one. 

Positive signs. 

killer1257 and kellzfresh like this

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Never seen this stuff in his locker! 

Was always useless in buildup but today 2 amazing assists and for first Kai goal basically should be another one. 

Positive signs. 

For crying out loud, it's against Barnsley. 

In the PL against tougher opponent like Liverpool, City, Untied and such  is when it matters. 

Whilst it was only Barnsley, Tammy played well today. For me, he isn't starting material for a top 4 club but he is a very good squad option atm and he still has time to develop. For me, a CF can only really be fully judged at 25/26, especially when they play as a lone CF, as it is similar to CB in that it requires a lot of physical strength and experience to play it properly.

For me, even if he only ends up long term as as CF2/3 that is good enough as a CF2 will cost you £35m+ these days. 

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Well, he needs to sign new contract because in 9 months he is in his final year. 

He has 2 years and 9 months left. There was a clause in his contract that was activated last season. SFL confirmed this in the Summer. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/10/tammy-abraham-activates-one-year-chelsea-contract-extension

ja1 and killer1257 like this

Very well played today. Most importantly, his attitude was POSITIVE today. Completely unselfish, setting up Havertz for his goals.

This was a big departure from the second half of last season, where he was moaning and desperately trying to score, in order to win his place back.

It LOOKS like its going to be a tough competition between Tammy, Giroud and Werner for that CF role,  at least based on this match.

Might be a headache for Lampard, but one that's good for the club.

Magic Lamps likes this

Celebrating the draw against West Brom like a complete mid table player he is, sad just sad, he makes me respect Mount more.

0007 likes this

Well done on getting the equalizer but today's game is a classic example why we should never read too much into a player's performance in a minor cup game against a lower league opposition.

0007 likes this

It is funny that our only striker that scored goals this season is still the most hated player at this club lol.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

It is funny that our only striker that scored goals this season is still the most hated player at this club lol.

Tammy was great in Cup, today not so much. That was just a tap in. Olie also scored a goal and Timo won 2 penalties.