Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The loan deal is thought to be worth around 18-20m euros, with Milan having the option to buy Higuain for 36m euros next summer.

Higuain's loan move is part of the swap deal between Juve and Milan for defenders Mattia Caldara and Leonardo Bonucci. Bonucci, who left Juve last summer for Milan, wants to return to Turin.

Chelsea were previously favourites to sign 30-year-old forward Higuain. 

As always. So i guess we will finish this transfer window this one signing. Thank you, Marina, to keep improving this football club. Soon or later this club gonna collapse i guarantee. If we gonna continue this kind of policy. 

Chelsea has already collapsed, I mean we're Europa League for the second time in 3 seasons, more or less look like a club with no tendency to overcome this awful situation considering lack of plan, vision, quality signings and personally I expect an exodus of our best players next summer. 

4 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Chelsea has already collapsed, I mean we're Europa League for the second time in 3 seasons, more or less look like a club with no tendency to overcome this awful situation considering lack of plan, vision, quality signings and personally I expect an exodus of our best players next summer. 

Champions twice in the last 4 seasons. Massive over exaggeration to say we've collapsed 

7 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol

See melt down all because of Gonzalo fucking Higuain...anybody expecting us to pay €60m for declining 30yrs old striker...?

Couple of years ago few people were calling the club they allegedly support every name under the sun because we missed out on Joao Mario :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Couple of years ago few people were calling the club they allegedly support every name under the sun because we missed out on Joao Mario :lol: 

Lol...

Who knows where in hell the guy is...similar scenario to Renato Sanches

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

Why ? Because we lost 30 years old 

higuain ? 😂 

wake up guys Milan saved us 

so play with morata as number 9 again :doh:

milan takes higuain for 54 mil. drinkwater and barkley were paid more than this

maybe also zappacosta + emerson 

On 7/11/2018 at 6:04 PM, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

So am I to believe Chelsea are going to break their policy ( one yr deals for players over 30 ) for Gonzalo Higuain? We didn't sign Dzeko or Llorente for this reason, correct?

My guess is the policy is still in place.

Yeah i could see him "taking time to settle and get used to the league " and at 31 this year , mmm not whats needed , bullet dodged me thinks move on