Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who picks the team for this weekend? I can't imagine we'll have the interim in place with enough knowledge to pick the team by then and I'm assuming Rui Faria will follow Jose out so... Steve Holland i'm assuming?

Will be interesting to see who he picks, will likely be the usual suspects now.

So who picks the team for this weekend? I can't imagine we'll have the interim in place with enough knowledge to pick the team by then and I'm assuming Rui Faria will follow Jose out so... Steve Holland i'm assuming?

Will be interesting to see who he picks, will likely be the usual suspects now.

Yeah he'll take all his backroom staff, so its either the new encumbent -Eva/Emanalo/Stamford the Lion..

Reckon the players will get it Saturday, its gonna be ugly like last time. Stewards got it last time :D Fans will see Mourinho as being the scapegoat.

Not sure if this is gonna upset but here goes...

I assume there will be a massive fan backlash from this game. Now I do understand free speech and all that jazz but what in the grand scheme of things would it achieve? We've already had such a toxic black cloud over our club this season, partly due to Jose himself, and I don't want it to carry on. It may sound naive to say so but I think if its Hiddink (and I hope it is, he was excellent last time and handled himself brilliantly) then we should get behind Guus (even if you can't get behind the players) and give him support to get Chelsea back to where they should be this season.

The club have, unsurprisingly, cancelled the presser tomorrow.

So now, we don't even know who's doing what ahead of this game. The club is seriously a fucking mess right now! Big Sam is probably laughing himself to 3 points now.

This home game and the next one against Watford is going to be fun...

It literally will. I don't want to rub it in with Jose, but it got to a point where I new we were going to be watching the same drivel week in, week out with him in charge. I think we might actually start producing now and it is about time because us fans have been watching dogshit all season.

It literally will. I don't want to rub it in with Jose, but it got to a point where I new we were going to be watching the same drivel week in, week out with him in charge. I think we might actually start producing now and it is about time because us fans have been watching dogshit all season.

That's fair but putting aside playing better football, what does it say about the players if they suddenly turn up and put in a performance this weekend or the next etc?

That's fair but putting aside playing better football, what does it say about the players if they suddenly turn up and put in a performance this weekend or the next etc?

They are cunts OR new manager actually gonna teach them some attacking paterns and he gonna coach them good defending

Mourinho lost the dressing room tbh. Too muxh of a toxic atmosphere. Not enough rapport and the manager's ideas are not conencting with players. His decisions/choices he has made on/off the pitch probably has added to it as well. Humilating Matic like that. Criticizing Hazard publicly. Causing the Carneiro case thing who was probably very popular with the players and Hazard may have felt guilty about that. An accumulation of things has contributed to a bad season and poor performances on the pitch. Hopefully the new interim can get his ideas across, be on side with all players and we should see some happy days again, I hope.

Mourinho lost the dressing room tbh. Too muxh of a toxic atmosphere. Not enough rapport and the manager's ideas are not conencting with players. His decisions/choices he has made on/off the pitch probably has added to it as well. Humilating Matic like that. Criticizing Hazard publicly. Causing the Carneiro case thing who was probably very popular with the players and Hazard may have felt guilty about that. An accumulation of things has contributed to a bad season and poor performances on the pitch. Hopefully the new interim can get his ideas across, be on side with all players and we should see some happy days again, I hope.

That is true and I don't disagree but where's that ambition and pride to win matches, to win trophies? Don't they want to achieve things and where's that obligation to win for the club and fans?