• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

Just coming out of ground. Great team performance. Never in danger. Costa played well taking the centre backs all over the place opening up space for others...might have not seen so evident on tv. Outsung Porto all night...didnt hear them. Happy days

Yeah heard the singing - nice work from the fans :)

I have a sore throat too if any consolation ;)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good performance..Matic was excellent. oscar and willian were also decent..

That swagger when we were passing confidently ..hope to see more of that!!

Let us march on!!

Hope we get GENT in the next round!

Very good game! No one really underperformed, which is probably a first for this season. It really was a big difference with Ramires instead of Fabregas in midfield, Oscar also did well with his pressing, very good game from him imo.

Good solid performance. Seemed to be a lot more urgency from the players and the game was played at a much higher tempo than we have been playing of late, which I feel is what we've been missing. But now we need to carry this form into the league and start winning again.

On the down side, I can't see too many Premiership sides playing with only three at the back against us like Porto did tonight.

our best performance of the season without a shred of doubt. why? well we had 11 football players today. no passengers, no baggage, no pregnant O2 wasting spaniard.

deserved the win thoroughly. defended well for the first 10 minutes when porto came at us with all they had got. countered brilliantly and decisively.

tibo - nothing much to do.

iva- another horrible outing. with cesc gone (which was like 50% of our problems), time for iva to get benched/reserved too.

zouma - good performance. again had some problems with his positioning but it made up with his tremendous pace and physicality. the day he gets the experience and his positioning sorted, what a defender he is going to be.

JT - what a performance from the captain.

azpi - got owned a coupple of times by the porto winger but all in all a decent performance.

matic - oh well, no surprises here. his "poor" performance was simply due to work overload. i had said it before and will say it again. you could play makelele alongside cesc and he would struggle too. MOTM for me

rambo - we direly need a B2B. should be top priority. had a good game but thats only because we expect him to do the bare minimum.

hazard - so unlucky not to get a goal. needs to get that monkey off his back. otherwise, i think he was quite good. a lot like last year's hazard.

oscar - have to say, he surprised me today. was pretty good in attack and very good in defence. misplaced some key passes and mis-calculated a couple of "fakes" when he left the ball for the player behind him, but nonetheless, had a very good overall game.

willian - and he has another brilliant game.

costa - was pretty good compared to what he has been recently. he has lost that extra bit of pace. his finishing seems a bit off. other than that, good game. good link up play for a change and brilliant movement.

hope, this is the end of all our problems. come on chelsea!!!

Arguably the best performance of the season and there was no Fabregas. Surprise surprise.

I bet u feel like a dick again ? No Europa league for Cfc lol , you can join utd supporters fan club and watch thursday night football anytime soon!

Congrats to all !! We're in the last 16 ! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:
To those who rather wanted to lose to have Jose out, I feel bad for you guys :cry::cry: guess you have to wait a few more days.

Great performances by the lads, everybody was good, even Oscar (he was very good) and Ivanovic.
Zouma such a beast, future captain :wub: Ramires as always reliable in big games! Willian our top scorer in the CL with 5 goals!