• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Solid Defense good that they stop play hard or kept the ball and clear it.

Poor pass from all Midfield, We should create many great counter attack but with this quality of pass was totally unacceptable.

Our first ball when we start to counter was very bad and always got cut.

Anyway good 1 point and good clean sheet that we can made from TOT.

Costa can fxxk off now with that attitude.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, you're correct. But that's today reality, man.

This was a very good point. Against one of the in form sides in the PL as well.

yeah draws gonna help us make up the 12 points gap. these games are absolute must wins now

Disgrace! Are we Norwich? We need 3 points every week, but nah, we are happy with 1 point against a team which could be our rivals for a top 6 place, if we want to get there of course, but I don't think we will be even in top 10 if we don't start playing for the maximum points. Can't believe whats happening with our club...
Cesc with one of the worst performance I've ever seen in PL. He played full 90 minutes and will eventually start next game. And thats all because we have a blind manager. Nothing to be proud of or happy after this game.

Mourinho needs to switch positions next game. Oscar F9, Eden #10. Let Hazard do his thing in a free role and play Oscar upfront, better finisher and movement. Awful game to watch but at least we can keep clean sheets again

We desperately need points and today was a 6 pointer. Disappointed we didn't try to win the game.

it was a jose "classic".

i want 2 hours of my life back!!! :lol:

Spurs were worse, they had so many counter chances but passed it back to defence, we showed a lot more urgency on the counter than they did.

Truly makes me sad watching Fabregas these days. What has happened to the early last season Cesc? He looks like Gerrard did for Liverpool last season. Beyond shit. :(

He needs to sit for a bit and Ramires or RLC need to come in.

Disgrace! Are we Norwich? We need 3 points every week, but nah, we are happy with 1 point against a team which could be our rivals for a top 6 place, if we want to get there of course, but I don't think we will be even in top 10 if we don't start playing for the maximum points. Can't believe whats happening with our club...

Cesc with one of the worst performance I've ever seen in PL. He played full 90 minutes and will eventually start next game. And thats all because we have a blind manager. Nothing to be proud of or happy after this game.

Never lose from the second match of the season

Best defense in the league

Second best goal GD in the league

Score at least 2 goals in last 5 league match

Some people are quite happy that they didn't watch the game because they like being pessimistic and writing told you so.
What's wrong?

Get behind the team, hate against Jose, hate against Fabregas, i don't like it, but do if if it makes you happy.

But being proud of not watching the team play is really upsetting me, if watching the Club doesn't make you happy, then i don't know what to say.

Was a boring game but we pretty much nullified Spurs. This is the same team that destroyed City, so all in all a good result. Usually after a win in the league we lose, this is a good step to push us onwards and upwards.

Never lose from the second match of the season

Best defense in the league

Second best goal GD in the league

Score at least 2 goals in last 5 league match

Yeah, I'm sure they are pure class, I saw how good they were today. The team didn't even try to do something to get 3 points and I don't get why? Are we leading 10 points so we are happy with this point?