• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

You are so good with your predictions so what about this 7th at Xmas 3rd at Easter ...1st im May when we lift the FA cup and CL trophy

let the moaners moan .. Dreamers can dream .. or FANTASISE

Stop replying to me. I have you on ignore because you're impossible to talk to or debate with and just resort to childish insults, I would rather spend my time talking to people who don't deliberately wind people up and try to derail discussions.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop replying to me. I have you on ignore because you're impossible to talk to or debate with and just resort to childish insults, I would rather spend my time talking to people who don't deliberately wind people up and try to derail discussions.

so you won't see this but . I don't try derail discussions but I do try to point out unrealistic expectations in a humourous way

Absolutely no idea what people are moaning about with that 1 shot target stat as it reflects very little of the reality of the game. In terms of actual chances, we created more than Spurs in both halves.

Regarding the result, I thought we were better in the first half but they were better in the second and we seemed more concerned about the draw instead of actually going for the win, so shared points is probably the fair result in the end.

Was at the game sitting among Spurs fans:

A very windy day made it difficult for the players, attitude and commitment was very good, I can't remember any difficult situation for Zuma, none of the boys played poorly including the goalkeeper. The first half was the best have seen us play in a long time and I have not missed any Home game this season.

Spurs showed us too much respect in the 1st half though, the general whisper among Spurs fans before the game was a 2-0 victory for them and they were very happy with the result at the end of the game, the number of Yellow cards they got in the 1st 50mins is a reflection of our good play. we could have done better with Costa or Remy cos all the knock down from Hazard had no one to follow up.

Diego Costa's warm up was a disgrace, didn't kit up like someone ready to play and JM decision to bench him I hope spurs him up in the coming games.

Our away fans were at their very best.

On the whole a decent result against a good side, Dembele their most outstanding player.

Idiot? Seriously? You didn't see the last goal we scored in the PL?

Look closely at the Norwich goal, he had more space to do it, but today in a crowd of Tottenham players with the Ref right in the mix, he failed, but the reason i called Fabregas an idiot is, while he hitted Willian and could have hurted him at that close range if the ball hitted his face, imagine if the ball hitted one of the Tottenham players, in a game of this nature you could have the same scenario as last season against West Brom, where in this case the Tottenham players would surround the Ref and Fabregas could have been sent off for violent conduct, and maybe costing us the game in the process. It´s a hypothesis, and we definitely don´t need the FA breathing down our necks again ( Costa, Mou´s comments, etc ), because they like to use anything they can against us. Cheers

Happy with that.

Im not happy. We need a bit of the Klopp philosophy. The way LFC play is incredible, Klopp has changed average players to world class players. Mourinho is tough on players, but we need the Van Gaal style tough.

Im not happy. We need a bit of the Klopp philosophy. The way LFC play is incredible, Klopp has changed average players to world class players. Mourinho is tough on players, but we need the Van Gaal style tough.

my wife who is highly intelligent (cept in marrying me ) recognised at once the qualities that Klopp has .. Wish Marina had been so perceptive

Taken from another Chelsea forum by regular match going supporter with a view that many match going supporters had today.

"Time to shut the tvvats who moan. I was in the away end today without the need

of a commentator to tell me what to think. Chelsea were the superior side even without a recognised striker up front. The attacking midfield worked their balls off and our defence was solid.

Spuds could only stop us by fouling the granny out of us when in promising attacking positions. That is the most dangerous we have looked against alleged title contenders (sic) after players two sides I wouldn't wipe my behind with. One of whom drew against the flawless Arse today.

Two elbows in quick succession agst our players in the second half... And then a Spuds player moans cos one of his shoes fell off.

We were happy to take a point with 10 minutes to go. Pedro, Willian, Hazard and Oscar look a great combo up front. Fabregas did more shoite than good, but his good stuff was defence-splitting.

Now go and watch a match live... Go to Kiev... Go to Tel Aviv... And stop regurgitating the usual stuff that so many schadenfreude-loving "neutrals" love to hear."

Points made about the match I agree with

Like I said......and just to repeat so you get it......The points about the match I agree with.

Not bothered about other stuff in there

I wasnt there ,, didnt even see it on tv but 5 attempts 1 on target 2 subs after 88 mins ,, sounds VERY NEGATIVE ,, but no doubt you shouted very loudly .

well I assumed you did

I wasnt there ,, didnt even see it on tv but 5 attempts 1 on target 2 subs after 88 mins ,, sounds VERY NEGATIVE ,, but no doubt you shouted very loudly .

well I assumed you did

Just love it when fans have an opinion just based on stats without seeing the whole picture.

We were far from being very negative and looked better in possession than we did earlier in the season

Our next 5 games are Bournemouth (H), Porto (H), Leicester (A), Sunderland (H), Watford (H). Keep your chin up people, hopefully we can get 10 points or so out of our next 4 league games, beat Porto and then everything will be looking quite rosy. We'd qualify top of our CL group and would be in about 7th in the table going in to christmas. Hopefully the players can start bringing the finishing touches to their play.

We've gotta win but at the same time teams above us have to drop a lot of points.Which probably will happen hopefully wrong but cant see it being quickly.Be nice though to zoom up a lot.Less ahhhh more ooo