West Ham 2-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Come on, mate.

Do you really think it's already enough is enough?

If roman shoot the bullet's on jose sack, do you really think Don Carlo will come back where jose been sacked twice?

It would be like fookin deja vu to him, right?

I don't get a say in what happens... But I can't see the club standing by him. We are in turmoil at the minute. On the field and off it.

No I don't think Carlo will come back..

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a disappointment 2 goals dis-allowed, a player sent off which was a harsh second yellow card, and then our Manager was sent off to the director's box what a pathetic ref and pathetic game.

You're sounding like Jose. Fab was offside, ball was not over the line, Matic deserved the red and Jose insulted the ref. Chelsea were second best, simple as. This is what you get for a defence minded manager.

I don't blame Jose at all, this is unlike the first time when he was sacked. This time the players are just utter shite. What the feck was Matic thinking with that 2nd foul when aZpi had him covered. Hope we don't see Matic on the pitch for a few months at least.

if youre players go from great to shit in between a few months than there IS some responsibility that the coach has to take. Our WHOLE suqad is underperforming. From Hazard to Terry, to Ivanovic to everybody. When 1 or 2 players are playing shit, its okay to blame them- but we have been playing atrocious as a team for months now. Mou had time to fix it in the summer- he didnt. made it even worse. he lost the plot.either we stick with him until the summer and rehaul the squad and put faith in him or sack him now. If you would ask him, I've lost faith in Mou. He cant organize any proper attacking systems for his life. His team is build on counter-attacking and pressing- but even our pressing is AWFUL at the moment. we are so bad at every aspect of the game its unbelieveable. Futhermore his behind-the-scenes attic isnt doing any favours to our team. he is making way too much noise and creating chaos within our club. He should stick it to himself and not to doctors, refs or whatever. He is looking like a cry-baby right now and tries to distract from the fact, that he has no clue how to get out of this situation. Looks a lot like Klopp last season at BVB:

You're sounding like Jose. Fab was offside, ball was not over the line, Matic deserved the red and Jose insulted the ref. Chelsea were second best, simple as. This is what you get for a defence minded manager.

Hardly.

CSFz7EcUEAQyHRV.jpg

I'm just reading all the arguments on here about Jose, the team, who's playing good and who's shite. So guys let's stand back and look at this from a neutral point of view (if we can).

Right, we're the reigning champions........But in honesty we did not perform after last Christmas and struggled over the line, and that form has continued into this season. If we had been second or third after Christmas and played like we did, we would not have accepted it and we would have been critizising the manager and team just like we are now.

We bought very poorly over the summer which also added to the problem. We bought no quality whatsoever. There is not a player we bought who walked straight into the side.

Season starts and we are piss poor. Same rubbish we played at the end of last season only worse.

The players aren't performing, The manager rigidly sticks with a formation which doesn't create any clear cut chances or shots on target. We cannot break down defences any more, and we are utter rubbish at defending corners and set pieces.

The manager has installed a siege mentality within the club and is constantly in trouble with the FA. Club staff are also ill-diciplined and getting sent off.

Morale inside the club is rock bottom and this is very obvious when we go behind in games.

This squad is one of the very best in the Premiership and is languishing 15th in the league, and no real signs of improvement or change by the manager. Liverpool next up and if we lose that we are in a relegation fight........This is Chelsea I am talking about, not Sunderland or Newcastle or some other bottom feeding side!!!

So after reading this from a neutral point of view, I can only see one outcome and that is that the manager will have to go and a new regime installed to save our season. I like Mourinho and was delighted to see him come back, but we need a change. Diego Simeone for me and the sooner the better. It may seem harsh but that's football and the club must come first.

This isn't done from a top-down perspective though, so couldn't it still be wrong by a few inches?

If I'm talking complete bullshit though, then Fab is definitely onside judging by the line on the photo.

The line follows the grass pattern so it's ok.

The only possibility of an offside is if it is not really the moment Willian makes the pass.

How long are people talking about this offside? It was a close call, shit happens. Give refs video technology and things like that don't happen. Anyway, this season it looks like our strategy is to rely on the refs not ourselves, maybe that is why Jose is always so pissed. Maybe he knows penos and dubious decisions given our way are the only hope we got, since we've given up playing football altogether anyway. Refereeing standards have been below par anyway for yonks now, it is our standard we need to raise big time.

How long are people talking about this offside? It was a close call, shit happens. Give refs video technology and things like that don't happen. Anyway, this season it looks like our strategy is to rely on the refs not ourselves, maybe that is why Jose is always so pissed. Maybe he knows penos and dubious decisions given our way are the only hope we got, since we've given up playing football altogether anyway. Refereeing standards have been below par anyway for yonks now, it is our standard we need to raise big time.

The offside cannot be cured by video technology.

In this case the West Ham goalkeeper will say "hold on, I saw the flag and I did n't really try hard enough, what do you mean by letting the goal stand ?".

You can correct many other things. Yaya Toure's corner decision early in the UTD - City match for instance.

A robot lineseman hovering above the ground and equipped with sensors may, in some future time.