West Ham 2-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Just seen what Matic done on MOTD. What can his explanation be? Someone mentioned it was like he almost done it on purpose. It literally looked like he did. Was a ridiculous thing to do and Azpi had it covered anyway. Mind boggling. Feels so awful being a Chelsea fan right now.

He's a bit of a birdbrain tbh, clearly didn't think

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing we know for sure is Jose is jose and wont ever change. He will blame the grass before he will admit his mistakes and blame himself and try to do things differently.

Worst is that he keeps blaming refs and speaks himself as greatest manager of all time who is never wrong. With that attitude we wont improve for a while.

I really don't want them to sack Jose I just think that's the easy way out and it won't help anybody. We need to look deeper into our problems and realize that too many of our players are passengers and a few of them were passengers even last season. The midfield of Fab and Matic just can't contain or create anything of note, we consistently get over run and Matic is struggling to keep up. Hazard comes too narrow and he is sucking the life out of our attacks by constantly coming inside. Diego can't do much at the minute because we can't seem to find angles for a pass to him so he's a sitting duck. Zouma is not a right back, Terry is really struggling as the years get by and Begovic is poor !

One thing we know for sure is Jose is jose and wont ever change. He will blame the grass before he will admit his mistakes and blame himself and try to do things differently.

Worst is that he keeps blaming refs and speaks himself as greatest manager of all time who is never wrong. With that attitude we wont improve for a while.

This same tired nonsense despite him having said that he is responsible in quite a few post match interviews recently.

He might toss blame all over the place but he has taken responsibility also. I swear people hear what they want to hear.

And what does the other side of that coin sound like anyway? Does he come out every week and say it's all his fault?

I'm a big José fan but I don't think he is beyond critique and some of his decisions are questionable. However, most of our players aren't performing, we are suffering from bad decisions and we don't seem to be getting the rub of the green. There's plenty of blame to go round and José has taken his fair share despite what you want to believe.

Matic let the team down. Zouma is worse than Ivanovic at RB. Hazard wants to go to Madrid? Wont even get into their B team. Only a handful of players deserve to be wearing the shirt. Shambles all round.

I attribute each point in your post to Mourinho. I don't know how he did it but he just turned Hazard from class to utter shit. Playing Zouma out of position was that a way to get Ivanovic back in the team?

We still continue to play bad football, getting bad results and still don't play the game as it is supposed to be played.

I'm a big José fan but I don't think he is beyond critique and some of his decisions are questionable. However, most of our players aren't performing, we are suffering from bad decisions and we don't seem to be getting the rub of the green. There's plenty of blame to go round and José has taken his fair share despite what you want to believe.

Thats because he is the one who got himself into this mess. Right from the word go he has been doing things on and off the press that has tarnished our image and his image among the players, fans, referees, and the media.

The manager who was hailed to get the best out of players can seem to get the ordinary stuff out of some of the extraordinary players that we have in out team.

We are now on the verge of losing one of the most touted and talented player, who is to blame ? I can't state this enough but we acquired shit players while selling some of the good ones.

We are in this mess because of Mourinho, I refuse to believe that our players suddenly just started playing shit for no apparent reason. Clearly the atmosphere in the dressing room isn't looking pretty.

Mate - so what you are saying is

Jose needs to manage like a different manager :)

Isn't that what most of us are saying? But guess what he will not. That's the simple answer

Hence me saying if Jose won't change - then he needs to be changed

As soon as Zouma was announced as RB I knew today would be a clusterfuck and I decided to spend my well earned weekend doing something to make me happy - that used to be watching Chelsea on any stream I could get, but not today.

I'm sick and tired of the ridiculous tactics and failure to address glaring issues that even Stevie fucking Wonder can see...

Exact same thing here. Weekends used to be waking up early and used to enjoy watching Chelsea play but the way we are playing( not even the results) just frustrates me and spoils my weekend more than anything.

This is getting beyond painful to watch. Surprised Roman hasn't bit the bullet already to be completely honest. Will be gutted when Mou leaves but it's when not if for me now.

Come on, mate.

Do you really think it's already enough is enough?

If roman shoot the bullet's on jose sack, do you really think Don Carlo will come back where jose been sacked twice?

It would be like fookin deja vu to him, right?

We have no depth. None at all. No ones position is really tested of fought for. Our bench choices are zero. Matic sent off. What a d..k! We have been playing with 9 men all season. Hazard one season glory player. Pack him off. Terry, Ivanovic, Fabregas, Falcao, just a few see you later. I can accept losing but these inept performances are past funny. Whinge Jose whinge. Your Champions team cannot handle the pressure. We got lucky last season.

I really don't want them to sack Jose I just think that's the easy way out and it won't help anybody. We need to look deeper into our problems and realize that too many of our players are passengers and a few of them were passengers even last season. The midfield of Fab and Matic just can't contain or create anything of note, we consistently get over run and Matic is struggling to keep up. Hazard comes too narrow and he is sucking the life out of our attacks by constantly coming inside. Diego can't do much at the minute because we can't seem to find angles for a pass to him so he's a sitting duck. Zouma is not a right back, Terry is really struggling as the years get by and Begovic is poor !

This is what I like from realist chelsea fan.

Positive attitude.

Jose is still the best.

I don't understand the venom against Hazard that has developed of late.

He is the only one who plays football.

The number one useless is Diego Costa I 'm afraid. He plays with his shins. I know he is immensely popular but so were the others, Iva, Andre Schurle and David Luiz before the silly rantings he made last year in Paris.

Back in the seventies - eighties it was understandable.

No talent - no money and before that the European team sold out in one go (Cook-Hudson-Ossie).
This is phenomenal.

So what is left, if for the sake of argument we also accept the anti-Hazard talk as having any validity ?
The turnstiles are left and the grass lawns outside our stadium.

More pertinent to the issue is how you go about rebuilding a side after that ?
Suppose you are left with a team made up of part time bus ticket collectors, fishermen, other amateurs but you have the economic means to remake it.
I think it takes 2 to 3 years.

I don't understand the venom against Hazard that has developed of late.

He is the only one who plays football.

The number one useless is Diego Costa I 'm afraid. He plays with his shins. I know he is immensely popular but so were the others, Iva, Andre Schurle and David Luiz before the silly rantings he made last year in Paris.

Back in the seventies - eighties it was understandable.

No talent - no money and before that the European team sold out in one go (Cook-Hudson-Ossie).

This is phenomenal.

So what is left, if for the sake of argument we also accept the anti-Hazard talk as having any validity ?

The turnstiles are left and the grass lawns outside our stadium.

More pertinent to the issue is how you go about rebuilding a side after that ?

Suppose you are left with a team made up of part time bus ticket collectors, fishermen, other amateurs but you have the economic means to remake it.

I think it takes 2 to 3 years.

That's because everyone wants Hazard to be the one man army and little do they realize it is a team game. And the fact that he has set the benchmarks very high in the previous seasons followed by series of pathetic results. Added to that thanks to Mourinho benching him and constant scrutiny from media which doesn't help the cause in any way.

Also now Madrid being linked with him, if it has any kind of credibility associated to it then the media will attach that as another reason for his poor performance.

It is kind of really embarrassing to see Mourinho's press conferences. Seriously the club needs to issue a transcript to Mourinho that reads "the other team played better","we weren't good" for what he thought of the match, nothing more nothing less.

That's because everyone wants Hazard to be the one man army and little do they realize it is a team game. And the fact that he has set the benchmarks very high in the previous seasons followed by series of pathetic results. Added to that thanks to Mourinho benching him and constant scrutiny from media which doesn't help the cause in any way.

Also now Madrid being linked with him, if it has any kind of credibility associated to it then the media will attach that as another reason for his poor performance.

It is kind of really embarrassing to see Mourinho's press conferences. Seriously the club needs to issue a transcript to Mourinho that reads "the other team played better","we weren't good" for what he thought of the match, nothing more nothing less.

Can't be.

If he was a deep centre forward or someone in Didier's role you might expect from him, even under the conditions relating to the rest of the team.

Hazard is essentially a forward-playmaker.