Bastian Schweinsteiger

.Cee

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily my favourite non Chelsea player, since being moved into a central midfield role the man has flourished. The natural succesor to Ballack in the German team and potentially the Chelsea team, a very clever player who keeps a team ticking, has a great array of passing and has a creative touch about him, a real driving force in midfield. To be honest if I had one dream signing this Summer it would be Schweinsteiger.

He is a class act but can be very up and down at times. Would not be a bad signing but 25 mil is too much.

come on he will be great ..... first of all he is at perfect age , he is young and experienced as well and that is what we need because we don't need someone who is too young we already have great youngsters matic ,clifford and mcehearen ..... and not too old we already had ballack and deco ....

plus he has impressed a lot last year and was great with Germany so far ..... he is strong , fast , he has good running legs , defends well , has a good shot and his passes long and short are both good so what else do we need ......

i dont think 25 millions are too much for a player like him as prices has changed a lot in the last couple of years ....... as a matter of fact comparing him to our last signing if i could chose i would have choosen 25 mill schweinsteiger over 18 mill zhirkov ........

prices have increases a lot and we have to adapt we will never be able to sign players we need with 10 - 20 millions anymore or else we will always end up with a benayoun

come on he will be great ..... first of all he is at perfect age , he is young and experienced as well and that is what we need because we don't need someone who is too young we already have great youngsters matic ,clifford and mcehearen ..... and not too old we already had ballack and deco ....

He's got a point there! If we signed Schweinsteiger, and get rid of two ageing players in Ballack and Deco, we could almost certainly reduce the average age of our squad. Furthermore, he's a natural right sided player, who we've been looking for since SWP left the club.

My only real concerns are; it could disrupt my hopes of us signing Aguero, and how will Anelka, who's just signed a new deal with us, get into the starting XI next season?

Bayern Munich Warn Chelsea Off £20m-rated 'Crown Jewel' Bastian Schweinsteiger

Bayern Munish have warned Chelsea they have no intention of selling £20 million-rated "crown jewel" Bastian Schweinsteiger

The 25-year old has emerged as a key target for manager Carlo Ancelotti after a stellar season for the Bavarians since switching to central midfield. With the youth product set to start for World Cup 2010 contenders Germany, a chase could begin to secure his signature.

Speaking to the press, Bayern chief Christian Nerlinger shot down any talk of a transfer. "Schweinsteiger is among our crown jewels," Nerlinger revealed.

"We cannot consider selling him."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You