Michael Hector

Stats

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This guys has been on like 20 loans to shitty league 1 and Championship sides. I don't see anyway he could possibly be in the squad.

He played for horsham , I know someone who played there ffs

As much as he impressed me in the Copa America and I saw him in a game for Reading in their last game of the season against Derby in which they won 3-0, it is quite an odd move. I mean he has years ahead of him him but he is 23, playing in the championship and Reading's third choice CB. He started the first league game of the season and since then has not started a league game for them.

This is what a Reading fan gave me on him: Seems like the club are definitely focusing on fast defenders who can use the ball.

"Still quite raw. Improved a lot of the course of last season but is still prone to the odd mistake. Think of Chris Smalling 4 years ago without the injuries and slightly less talent....

He's also 23 so it's not like he's a teenager either.

He's rated by pretty much all Reading fans but then our standard is a lot lower than Chelsea's. On his day he is brilliant (see FA Cup semi-final against Arsenal).

He has potential (was quite a late bloomer) and is good on the ball but I can't see him ever being a regular in a team higher than mid-table."