Chelsea v Fiorentina

Jase

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will not be a great start if we lose or draw our first game at home or to start the season at home in our first match at Stamford Bridge against ACF FIORENTINA with a loss or a draw or not a comfortable 2 goal win margin and not to concede more than 1 goal tonight.

here is a link to a widget for this match that I found a few days ago. CFC vs ACF FIORENTINA

it's a great widget for live football scores.

http://cs.betradar.com/ls/widgets/?/betradar/en/Europe:Berlin/page/sportcenter/soccer#matchId=7267279

Any chance of seeing Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our starting eleven tonight?

I would love it if he could play today in midfield with Oscar starting. If today we see Mikel in our starting eleven it would make no sense.

To me Ruben Loftus-Cheek is a player chosen to go very far with us, with enormous capabilities. But he can not be waiting two seasons on the bench. And I hope that Jose will give him another chance.

But if he does not play today ... maybe he should go on loan to Vitesse because, with 19 years, RLC may not be the entire season on the bench. And maybe RLC and Nathan Aké (and Kenedy if he does not obtain the work permit) should go to Vitesse on loan and fight to win Eredivisie this season (last season they reached the fifth position with 54 points) with the other players on loan.

Maybe it's better to be fighting to win the Eredivisie than be waiting for his chance from the bench and playing with U21 at times.

Regards.

No one needs to worry about playing first XI or not. Jose will know his team against Swansea and will plan accordingly. If someone that he wants to start against Swansea isn't 100% match fit, he'll give them time and those don't need the fitness may not play or only feature for 15-20 mins.

LOL. I guarantee NONE of those are going to start.

3 things:

1. Mou has said Falcao will start.

2. Don't know how you can guarantee none of them are going to start when you have no idea like the rest of us.

3. It wasn't a prediction of who will start, it's who I would start if I were in charge, hence the IMO in the top left hand corner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33773658

Good news! The tube strikes on from 6:30.

This means the manager of my local is taking us to the game in the bus. Which means more drinking time and I think a couple extra pints might be useful.

Lets do this one ffs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33773658

Good news! The tube strikes on from 6:30.

This means the manager of my local is taking us to the game in the bus. Which means more drinking time and I think a couple extra pints might be useful.

Lets do this one ffs.

I'd warn you now, the busses are rammed xD