Asmir Begovic

Couldn't like the article but stoke want player + cash for begovic.. The player in question Victor Moses, if this is true we need to get this done would be very happy with Asmir who once played for Canada before switching to his native country as our deputy

I have no objection to Stoke having Moses! As long as a keeper is in place before Cech moves on, I'll be more than happy for it to happen!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHELSEA and Stoke City could be set for a player swap involving Asmir Begovic and Victor Moses following the expected exit of Petr Cech to Arsenal.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/586363/Chelsea-Stoke-swap-deal-Petr-Cech-Arsenal

Thank you very much that was the exact article I was trying to post from my phone haha

So they want £10mill AND Moses who cost us £10mill!! He only cost them £3.25mill. What have we done to them? They just playing billy big bollox?

That's called "we got you by your balls as its tough to find GK of Begovic's quality to play backup to Cortois."

£8m and Moses is quite a bit but definitely worth it for an outstanding second choice in Begovic. I'd be very happy with this.

Not bad IMO, but I personally can't see it happening.

That's called "we got you by your balls as its tough to find GK of Begovic's quality to play backup to Cortois."

And as we arent going to do owt with Moses anyway. Do we know how his hamstring is holding up?

And speaking of dodgy hammys ---- WTF Didn't Costa go straight into the op room to get his sorted out after the Palace game?

Begovic wouldn't be quite the same as having Cech as back up, but would certainly be the next best after and can play big games if need be.

After 3 years of Turnbull as second choice it's quite refreshing knowing that Mou will never let us get into that situation again.

Begovic wouldn't be quite the same as having Cech as back up, but would certainly be the next best after and can play big games if need be.

After 3 years of Turnbull as second choice it's quite refreshing knowing that Mou will never let us get into that situation again.

Well, he's good enough to start for probably all but 3 teams in the PL. He's good enough.

Well, he's good enough to start for probably all but 3 teams in the PL. He's good enough.

That's exactly why I don't think he should come here. He's actually a great goal keeper and I think there's many places, even in Europe, where he'd go and be their #1.

But if he wants to come, it would be a great line up of Thibaut-Asmir as #1-#2