Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RoyalBlues, I respect your opinion but I completely disagree. Zouma is more talented than Gary Cahill, the only reason Jose is not starting Zouma is because he is very young, but now it's his time KTBFF

Our squad is quality clearly lacks size and a bit of quality on the right side but it will be not tested that much after the festive period. Though we could sign the whole league and mourinho would keep on playing the same players over and over again.

Hope Azpi is shift out to the right to add some stability. Luis on the left would make that side even more dangerous

Our squad is quality clearly lacks size and a bit of quality on the right side but it will be not tested that much after the festive period. Though we could sign the whole league and mourinho would keep on playing the same players over and over again.

What?

Costa, Matic, Ivanovic, Cahill, Zouma, Terry, Drogba, Mikel.

I would say we have one of the bigger squads in the league easily.

This is another one of those 'Greedy' posts. We have a brilliant squad, and yes it can always be improved on but now is not the time for me. Had we been in crisis which is what some think we are, then I could probably say a maybe, but we can wait until the summer as squad togetherness is also very important.

I'm not saying I am against a signing, like a Reus for Schurrle deal, but can't see that happening. It isn't suicide at all, we have a very balanced side and squad not even a poor result against Spurs can undo that.

I do agree but we do need to tighten up a bit, we'll have to see tomorrow on the match, and see if we just needed a rest, but if we loose we will need to invest now or in the summer.

RoyalBlues, I respect your opinion but I completely disagree. Zouma is more talented than Gary Cahill, the only reason Jose is not starting Zouma is because he is very young, but now it's his time KTBFF

I'm trolling there :)