test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea v Newcastle

Started by Jason,

595 posts in this topic

If Ivanovich and Cahill are in the starting 11, I guarentee you that Newcastle will attack from their direction. Zouma is a world class defender and he is proven himself yesterday, Luis as well. Now it's there chance KTBFF

Their highlight of the season has already come with our first meeting, now their players can relax and roll over for the rest of the season. Ridiculously deluded club. They will be in a relegation battle come the end of the season - let's help them get there quicker.

EMK likes this

Oscar was taken off after 45 minutes in the last two matches, maybe Mourinho should left him out this time. Rémy seemed to be very good as a RW so Willian could play behind the striker:

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Filipe

Matic Fábregas

Rémy Willian Hazard

Costa

If Ivanovich and Cahill are in the starting 11, I guarentee you that Newcastle will attack from their direction. Zouma is a world class defender and he is proven himself yesterday, Luis as well. Now it's there chance KTBFF

Exactly, proven himself against Watford, I for one can't wait to see him play against Newcastle in the EPL.

Wait.. :ph34r:

Who is your captain?

Cesar! But I feel that Chelsea has great squad for playing three in the back. Willian as a wingback, Luis the same and Dave is so solid he can surely do the job as a centre-back as well. Only problem being that neither of our Englishmen ain't that fast so Azpi-Zouma-Ivanovic trio could also be an option, with Brana being ideal for this formation...

Well maybe try this squad later on in an easier home game :rolleyes:

Oscar was taken off after 45 minutes in the last two matches, maybe Mourinho should left him out this time. Rémy seemed to be very good as a RW so Willian could play behind the striker:

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Filipe

Matic Fábregas

Rémy Willian Hazard

Costa

Cahill and ivanovic? No way, Brana needs to be dropped.

Tibo

Azpi-Cahill-JT-Luis

Matic-Ramires

Willian-Cesc-Hazard

Costa

Cahill and ivanovic? No way, Brana needs to be dropped.

Tibo

Azpi-Cahill-JT-Luis

Matic-Ramires

Willian-Cesc-Hazard

Costa

Would be a bit unfair to drop Brana, but not Cahill? They were equally shit.

Newcastle are 2-3-5 away and we should n't feel terribly threatened.

City visit the toffee ground, but the toffees perform woefully.

A mystery of English football no one has ever solved for me:

We played Newcastle on the 6/12 and the return match is on on the 10/1.

What is the logic ?

In all other leagues the return match was going to take place in May - given that the first took place in December.

In older days I think there was not even first round-second round in England. So we could play say MU in August, then early in September, then next year again !