Moussa Sissoko

Muzchap

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nasri doesnt start for France, nor does koschielny

Good thing about sissoko is his versatility. He can play in the pivot or one of the three am positions as well. Similar to rambo, except sissoko has very good technical ability and power.

that may be true, but that logic can be applied to anyone doing well in a lesser premier league club. and i dont see it as a reason not to buy someone.

and there is no shame in being behind matuidi and pogba

While that is true, we simply are not club who gives players many chances. Therefore even if we get him for 10m and he doesnt perform well enough, it will be wasted buy. I much prefer one quality player over 5 cheaper ones. But obv., in january Sissoko for 10m (or whatever the price) would add something different to our team for sure.

Only question is if we need changes right now, or wait for better options in summer.

Just pointing out, players like Schneiderlin, Sissoko or Mirallas would improve our bench big time, but Im not sure if they are starters. If we are looking for Ramires replacement, then Sissoko is fine. But if we are looking for someone to play next to Matic, its another thing. While Sissoko is good (bit inconsistent and gets lot of cards), he was never realy tested in big teams and who knows, maybe he explodes here or we will need to buy again in summer. Obv if we buy him, atm Im not sure if we are even linked with him.,..

While that is true, we simply are not club who gives players many chances. Therefore even if we get him for 10m and he doesnt perform well enough, it will be wasted buy. I much prefer one quality player over 5 cheaper ones. But obv., in january Sissoko for 10m (or whatever the price) would add something different to our team for sure.

Only question is if we need changes right now, or wait for better options in summer.

Just pointing out, players like Schneiderlin, Sissoko or Mirallas would improve our bench big time, but Im not sure if they are starters. If we are looking for Ramires replacement, then Sissoko is fine. But if we are looking for someone to play next to Matic, its another thing. While Sissoko is good (bit inconsistent and gets lot of cards), he was never realy tested in big teams and who knows, maybe he explodes here or we will need to buy again in summer. Obv if we buy him, atm Im not sure if we are even linked with him.,..

Agree with everything you say - just interested to hear other opinions.

For me he's a confidence player (I know all players are to some extent) - if Jose put the effort in he could make this lad immense - would love him and Matic in the pivot - massive strength and ability.

For once I'd love us to sign an underperfomer and make them an absolute superstar... Dan Petrsecu is probably the last time that happened :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, I've just seen this on twitter. Normally anything on Goal.com can be ignored, but this development has been reported by Duncan Castles who has connections at the club and is fairly reliable. The article states that we nonetheless remain confident of signing either Costa or Cuadrado, and that Mourinho is willing to get rid of both Salah AND Schurrle to cover the cost of the transfer.

Link to the article: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2015/01/25/8291972/chelsea-consider-options-after-cuadrado-douglas-bids?CMPID=TWUK_150125_CuadradoChelsea

Great player. For rcm in 433. In competition with ramires

Problem is we don't play that much anymore, maybe like 10 games a year max when we play the big teams away from home as evident by Ramires being dropped for the majority of this season.

honestly from Cuadrado to Costa to Sissoko(who is not a bad player) but still a huge drop in quality. Why the fuk can't we be linked with Reus, Bale...etc instead of these above average/decent players.

because we are looking at Salah/Schurrle's replacement. We are not going for a Galactico signing in January.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You