supporter

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Because of the state I am as a CFC fan, I'm just going to take this as #FakeNews to keep my sanity.  

Daniel Riolo just said this on TV. 

Hahahaha ... Good joke to hear in the morning ... 

R WE F***ING CRAZY TO SAY NO!!! 

He was not called to the nt again. The coach Tite is talking about three U-20 of the local league ahead of Fabinho.

I was watching the last Monaco game and he looks great in possession and passing, but i think he's slow in the defense.

is not so hard to dribble him

Doesn't looks a DM to me, maybe if the system was 4-2-3-1.

• 3 months later...

26 minutes ago, the wes said:

Another defensive minded midfielder? Wont be a priority. Not even worth considering after signing Bakayoko and Drinkwater in the summer, unless it’s some sort of bargain once in a lifetime fee (which it won’t be). 

Our midfield needs creativity, not more defensive minded players considering we already have Kante, Bakayoko and Drinkwater in those roles.  

Fabinho’s clearly not a RB/RWB either now a days so it would be a stupid move as well to sign him to play there. 

• 1 month later...
Our midfield is stacked in terms of quantity, but not quality. Is this guy one of the best central midfielders out there, and would he upgrade our team?
At this point anybody is an upgrade on bakayoko and drinkwater, but what does it matter? We're not getting him.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

No more defensive midfielders please. We have more urgent issues like wing backs, back up striker and a more creative midfield player (nothing wrong with Cesc but we need somebody who can alternate with him, see Barkley more as a attacking midfielder than a deeper one, plus his skill set is more suited to playing further up).  

7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

No more defensive midfielders please. We have more urgent issues like wing backs, back up striker and a more creative midfield player (nothing wrong with Cesc but we need somebody who can alternate with him, see Barkley more as a attacking midfielder than a deeper one, plus his skill set is more suited to playing further up).  

He’d be an exceptional RWB not just a DM

13 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

He’d be an exceptional RWB not just a DM

Based on what? He hasn't played as a right back for about 3 years now, its so obvious hes a DM now so how can you say that? Even then has he ever actually played as a wing back ever? Sure hes a good player but signing a DM to play RWB is just a stupid idea for me. 

• 4 months later...

Liverpool make a 50m Euro bid for Fabinho according to Mohamed Bouhafsi from RMC Sport. He is usually pretty good. Liverpool is doing what we should have done last summer, trying to capitalize on momentum. VVD in Jan, Keita already purchased, Fabinho and Fekir getting linked and some goalie will be coming in im sure.

28 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Liverpool make a 50m Euro bid for Fabinho according to Mohamed Bouhafsi from RMC Sport. He is usually pretty good. Liverpool is doing what we should have done last summer, trying to capitalize on momentum. VVD in Jan, Keita already purchased, Fabinho and Fekir getting linked and some goalie will be coming in im sure.

Don't worry mate, we will bring heskey out of retirement so be grateful for that lol

58 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Liverpool are a few players away from challenging for the league next season

Chelsea's last 25 signings :

Pato, Pedro, Amelia, Baba Rahman, Begovic, Kenedy, Falcao, Hector, Miazga, Nathan, Djiloboji, Pantic, Cuadrado, Kante, Luiz, Alonso, Batshuayi, Eduardo, Bakayoko, Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Rudiger, Morata, Caballero, Barkley

Two genuinely good midfielders for Liverpool then. Both in before the World Cup. Also strongly linked with Fekir who seems more than open to the move.

If they get a good keeper to replace the shite they have currently then they have a scary side. That'll then be yet another PL club who have straight up eclipsed us in terms of transfer market clout.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You