test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrExcalibur100

Wishlist Alexandre Lacazette

Started by MrExcalibur100,

120 posts in this topic

Damm, when I saw this thread active I thought there was a genuine rumour of our interest.

I'd happily see us pay £50m for this guy if the alternative is spending even more on Lukaku.

Blue Armour likes this

On 7/21/2016 at 10:09 PM, Tomo said:

Damm, when I saw this thread active I thought there was a genuine rumour of our interest.

I'd happily see us pay £50m for this guy if the alternative is spending even more on Lukaku.

Well its not 50M its 60M

And I've been preaching this since I heard about Lukaku, Association Trained, Proven scorer in the Prem, Loves the club... If that tags 5M to the price I'm fine with it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/10/arsenal-transfer-news-alexandre-lacazette-will-cost-60-million-a/

Scored two goals tonight with Costa getting on like a big child I think it's time to started looking for a new striker I think Lacazette could be a good option to buy 

Miki-Liki likes this

7 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

This guy or Lukaku I think. Diego will leave in the summer so.

Conte seems to like morata I can see us go back in for him 

54 minutes ago, the wes said:

Conte seems to like morata I can see us go back in for him 

Morata, Lacazette or Lukaku .. they are all great (young) strikers ;) 

Unionjack likes this

Just scored for lyon this fella to good for the French League I'm surprised nobody hasn't snapped him up yet 

Lacazette is phonetically exactly the same as 'la case ette' or 'the little African slave hut'. Hahaha, wat :D

Lacazette link up play is beautiful to watch if Costa was to leave I hope we go for this guy everytime I watch Lacazette he gets better all the time 

Chelsea? likes this

35 minutes ago, the wes said:

Lacazette link up play is beautiful to watch if Costa was to leave I hope we go for this guy everytime I watch Lacazette he gets better all the time 

I don't think he's quite good enough to lead the line of a European powerhouse (or a club with such aspirations). His positional sense and timing isn't quite up to those standards. He also avoids direct confrontations with (higher level) CBs too much, lacking that fearlessness. Those attributes are crucial. Think he'd be fantastic in a two-striker system though. Fantastic footballer and target man. Brilliant goal he just scored btw. Thoroughly enjoyed that game.

Oh, Chelsea, please pick up Corentin Tolisso. A real all-rounder, fantastic talent. He keeps getting better and better year after year. He'll become one of the top midfielders in Europe if he continues developing like this.

The Skipper likes this

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

I don't think he's quite good enough to lead the line of a European powerhouse (or a club with such aspirations). His positional sense and timing isn't quite up to those standards. He also avoids direct confrontations with (higher level) CBs too much, lacking that fearlessness. Those attributes are crucial. Think he'd be fantastic in a two-striker system though. Fantastic footballer and target man. Brilliant goal he just scored btw. Thoroughly enjoyed that game.

Oh, Chelsea, please pick up Corentin Tolisso. A real all-rounder, fantastic talent. He keeps getting better and better year after year. He'll become one of the top midfielders in Europe if he continues developing like this.

Peach of a goal 

There's alot of cracking talent coming from the French League I like Fekir as well 

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

I love Tolisso a lot, he is amazing, but I'm not sure if he'd fit into this team. He attacks a lot but that's not what we need. Moses, Alonso and the 3 attackers are all out attack, so Kanté and the other central midfielder must stay back and defend, that's why Matic have played a lot instead of Fábregas. Fábregas defends quite well but we can see this 3-4-3 doesn't suit him, he has played way better at Arsenal, at Barcelona and at Chelsea under his first season.

If Tolisso signed for Chelsea we had to keep him in cages because he couldn't attack that much.

3 hours ago, DYC. said:

+1

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

If Tolisso signed for Chelsea we had to keep him in cages because he couldn't attack that much.

I think he's no slouch on the defensive side of his game though. He affects both sides of the pitch very well. He's a complete midfielder, can do everything at a good level. He wouldn't be shackled in the system imo.

Dele Alli has as many goals from open-play this season. Lacazette's a penalty merchant with 4 stylish goals per season vs. sides with players we hear nothing of.