• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, the wes said:

Lacazette link up play is beautiful to watch if Costa was to leave I hope we go for this guy everytime I watch Lacazette he gets better all the time 

I don't think he's quite good enough to lead the line of a European powerhouse (or a club with such aspirations). His positional sense and timing isn't quite up to those standards. He also avoids direct confrontations with (higher level) CBs too much, lacking that fearlessness. Those attributes are crucial. Think he'd be fantastic in a two-striker system though. Fantastic footballer and target man. Brilliant goal he just scored btw. Thoroughly enjoyed that game.

Oh, Chelsea, please pick up Corentin Tolisso. A real all-rounder, fantastic talent. He keeps getting better and better year after year. He'll become one of the top midfielders in Europe if he continues developing like this.

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

I don't think he's quite good enough to lead the line of a European powerhouse (or a club with such aspirations). His positional sense and timing isn't quite up to those standards. He also avoids direct confrontations with (higher level) CBs too much, lacking that fearlessness. Those attributes are crucial. Think he'd be fantastic in a two-striker system though. Fantastic footballer and target man. Brilliant goal he just scored btw. Thoroughly enjoyed that game.

Oh, Chelsea, please pick up Corentin Tolisso. A real all-rounder, fantastic talent. He keeps getting better and better year after year. He'll become one of the top midfielders in Europe if he continues developing like this.

Peach of a goal 

There's alot of cracking talent coming from the French League I like Fekir as well 

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

I love Tolisso a lot, he is amazing, but I'm not sure if he'd fit into this team. He attacks a lot but that's not what we need. Moses, Alonso and the 3 attackers are all out attack, so Kanté and the other central midfielder must stay back and defend, that's why Matic have played a lot instead of Fábregas. Fábregas defends quite well but we can see this 3-4-3 doesn't suit him, he has played way better at Arsenal, at Barcelona and at Chelsea under his first season.

If Tolisso signed for Chelsea we had to keep him in cages because he couldn't attack that much.

3 hours ago, DYC. said:

+1

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

If Tolisso signed for Chelsea we had to keep him in cages because he couldn't attack that much.

I think he's no slouch on the defensive side of his game though. He affects both sides of the pitch very well. He's a complete midfielder, can do everything at a good level. He wouldn't be shackled in the system imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Dele Alli has as many goals from open-play this season. Lacazette's a penalty merchant with 4 stylish goals per season vs. sides with players we hear nothing of.

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

How many of these have we seen on chelsea and Sandro and still nothing this means nothing 

Arsenal close to completing Lacazette deal. Final fee almost agreed & he'll then have medical & finalise terms to become #AFC record signing

Worth pointing out that as things stand Arsenal still yet to receive any offers for Sanchez, Wenger planning with him in the team #AFC #MCFC

I would have gladly taken him but he probably does not fit Conte's approach. Otherwise we should have been in for him as he is quality. But as long as quality players who do not join us, join Arsenal I am  happy. They will never challenge for the big titles anyway under Wenger. That being said. Kolasinac and Lacazette are both great signings and they assembled a very decent squad. Still, they had a decent squad last season too and even bottled their 4th place trophy So no worries. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You