Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

He isn't the first player to get a game of due to tiredness, I bet anything it happens A LOT.

Unfortunately for Sterling, Roy Hodgson is a clueless muppet who thought it was a good idea to hang the laundry out in public.

SO Hodgson should have LIED ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The the flipside of things, he is young and the young body can be prone to burn out. Look at Michael Owen pushed to hard, to fast when he was too young. Gotta protect your youngsters before they reach physical prime.

Between that and throwing a 19 year old in the Lions Den, absolutely.

It is another horrific piece of man management by a man out of his depth.

I'm just speculating. But I think Hodgson did this on purpose because I can see Rodgers in the background wanting this and instructing Sterling to rest. Hodgson probably realized this and said the things he said because he probably didn't feel Sterling's excuse was genuine. Hodgson is no genius but he wouldn't be so stupid to hang Sterling out to dry for no reason.

Or maybe I'm wrong and he really is that stupid.

Exactly.

Common theme with kids that start at early age for the EPL...

Walker: pacewhore

Richards: Strength/pacewhore

Shaw:Strength/pace

Lennon:pacewhore

SWP:pacewhore

walcott:pacewhore

Agbonlahor-pacewhore

Ox:pacewhore

Sterling:pacewhore

Lukaku:strength

owen:pacewhore

Except all of those players (bar walcott who although a late bloomer has matured and developed significantly better as a footballer) all have poor football brain and that's the one quality that distinguishes them from Sterling. Anyone that isn't biased can see that.

Lennon will kill to have sterling's football brain. He's the most intelligent (football wise ofcourse) footballer I have ever seen of his age group after Cesc. His decision making alone makes your comparison redundant.

Have to disagree on that. IMO you cannot have a brilliant football brain while being a complete Neanderthal off the field.

Have to disagree on that. IMO you cannot have a brilliant football brain while being a complete Neanderthal off the field.

What's the relationship between the 2?

Rooney says hi. unless you want to tell me one of the best no 10's in Europe for the last 8 years has low football brain and we all know football IQ is prerequisite quality required to successfully play in that position.

General IQ otherwise known as emotional intelligence is different from football intelligence imo. in football you are not solving complex problems and theories or inventing ground breaking ideas (Not as a player anyway) nor is being an expert in human psychology.

The future is not too bright then. Feel sorry for England fans.

It's not looking that deem with players like Shaw, Wilshere,Walcott (25), Sturridge, Stones, Chambers, Patrick Roberts, Baker, RLC et al. A nation can do a lot worse.

Except all of those players (bar walcott who although a late bloomer has matured and developed significantly better as a footballer) all have poor football brain and that's the one quality that distinguishes them from Sterling. Anyone that isn't biased can see that.

You mean the brain that backpass to the opposite team and let bamford score the tieing goal?

Suarez, Rooney, Ibrahimovic (to a lesser extent)?

You mean the brain that backpass to the opposite team and let bamford score the tieing goal?

Yes, because even the greatest players with a football brain have never made a mistake in their football careers right? :wank2:

Yes, because even the greatest players with a football brain have never made a mistake in their football careers right? :wank2:

Sterling is not even England's best young player....

Sterling is tired now.... Time to pop some more kids...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You