James Rodríguez

I disagree with that, now you can say it was reasonable but at that time i'm pretty sure we were all saying he was too expensive especially since we also paid his agent five million (if i remember correctly). Tbh we were all excited about getting Hazard so we didn't make a big deal about it, but the general consensus was that we were overspending.. The Media and opposing fans definitely banged on about the price tag, even Ferguson came out and said it was too much.

Who cares what red nose says, he was just bitter about Kagawa. 32M was by no means overspending only 2 years ago, the market was already blown back then. And also considering that every single club in the world was after him, Hazard was THE man to get. I can't see how anybody at that time could say we overspent.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
What a buy that would be.

If it's possible, sign him up.

For me, he's a lot more efficient than Isco.

Very intelligent, i think he has a degree in engineering.

Big statement, if we get him.

I think all the Blues must send a present to Benitez for making it happen.

Kind of an inside job. [emoji4]

How good is he? Only seen him play for Colombia in the WC.

He likes to do things like this

and this

and this too.

Those are just a few examples. As for how good he is. You'd have to watch him really. He's one of my favourites. He's pretty good.

He likes to do things like this

and this

and this too.

Those are just a few examples. As for how good he is. You'd have to watch him really. He's one of my favourites. He's pretty good.

Good goals. But what would he bring to Chelsea? How would he make us better? Im asking because i haven't seen him play in Madrid and we have other player that can score beautiful goals. Like this: :D

A man can dream, especially during Christmas, never take that away, there is a little boy inside every man, never forget!

Dreaming is unhealthy. Constantly thinking and fantasizing about something that cannot be obtained or achieved breeds desperation and delusion ending in depression. Do not dream, it can eventually kill you.

Dreaming is unhealthy. Constantly thinking and fantasizing about something that cannot be obtained or achieved breeds desperation and delusion ending in depression. Do not dream, it can eventually kill you.

I'm not only dreaming of James, there are other guys too. I think we'll get someone, whom, i don't know.

You're right, it shouldn't become an addiction, but that's far away. Just football.

For me, there's nothing wrong with having a little dream, makes it easier to fall asleep at night or a short getaway to go through the day. :wub:

Just contrary views, not the first time. Life continues... :ph34r:

James Rodríguez not interested in move to ‘physical’ Premier League

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/03/james-rodriguez-world-cup-brazil-la-liga-premier-league

He might have changed his opinion as there were some reports that he is not very happy with Rafa this year.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You