Hotseat 6: Stats

Spike

The next user on the hotseat is our buddy from the Caribbean; the Jamaican @Stats,

But first remember some basic rules:

• Don't harass other members with inappropriate questions.
  • Don't insult or troll members.
  • Don't expect your question to be answered, it is up to the member to answer it or not. If they feel uncomfortable answering it they have the right to not answer it.
  • Be sensible and respect other users.
  • Have fun!

There are already quite a few people on the list for next hotseats but don't be afraid to nominate yourself! We need new users!

Previous Hotseat Link:

Hotseat 1: Henrique

Hotseat 2: Madmax

Hotseat 3: Rmpr

Hotseat 4: Korea Beepu

Hotseat 5: Barbara

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Jerk Sauce so inconsistent in terms of how hot it is?

Is the decriminalisation of marijuana a good thing for the country?

Is cricket or baseball the more popular sport in Jamaica?

Guys, don't be so stereotypical with all those weed questions!

So....do you personally grow ganjas? :Goober:

BTW, is @Stats even aware of this thread? :lol:

Bloody hell. I completely forgot about the hotseat thing. My bad :lol:

Just to clarify I have a Jamaican flag and feel Jamaican because all of my family are practically born there so I feel Jamaican. But I was born in England, raised there and don't go Jamaica that much. So with the weed questions etc I really do not know :D

But I will try to answer as much questions as I can but yeah I am like Daniel Sturridge. Not born in Jamaica but most of my family are. OK I am aware of this thread now so come firing with the questions :lol:

Why is Jerk Sauce so inconsistent in terms of how hot it is?

Is the decriminalisation of marijuana a good thing for the country?

Is cricket or baseball the more popular sport in Jamaica?

I get jerk chicken and white rice every week. That is always consistent. Think you would enjoy it ;)

I think it is good for the country. Some young people who are carrying a split could have been given a criminal record just for carrying a spliff which is sometimes harsh and it affects their chances of getting jobs. Also decriminalising the use of drugs such as marijuana reduces the likelihood of police corruption and most importantly the war/battle of drugs has caused the fatalities of many lifes. That is my opinion on this.

Cricket defiinitely. Jamaicans love their cricket.

What's the popular sport in Jamaica?

How is Futbol seen over in Jamaica?

Cricket. Football is loved in Jamaica. Many people in Jamaica watch English football and support English based teams. We are so shit at football but yet love it so much :lol:

Do Jamaican people smoke a lot of pot or it is just a stupid stereotype?

Jamaicans do like other nationalities. Just a stereotype that a lot of people seem to associate with Jamaicans. But in the country itself not sure how much of an issue it is as I don't live out there and have only been on holidays in the nice parts.

Do you smoke weed? If so, what's your favourite strain?

I rarely smoke. If I do smoke it is just the odd cigarettes.

Do you know anyone who could sort me out some good weed?

Vybz Kartel :D

Favorite type of music?

How did you become a Chelsea fan?

What are the nicest parts of Jamaica?

RnB, Hip Hop/rap.

It is really weird how I supported Chelsea. I started supporting Chelsea around 2001 when my mother bought me a bubble bath shaped as a footballer and it was dressed in a Chelsea outfit. I had not even asked my mum to buy this but for some reason she did so then I just felt associated with the club and also when I was younger I was in and out of Chelsea and Westminster hospital. They were my favourite team and I remember the likes of Babayaro, Hasselbaink (who was my favourite ever Chelsea player) come see me and it was one of my best ever occasions. They gave me signed posters and so on and I was able to talk to Hasselbaink and I was literally star strucked. My love for Chelsea continued from there. It is weird the transition with how I have seen us move on. When I first started supporting Chelsea we were usually finishing around 5/6th but weirdly I simply supported Chelsea because of one little bubblebath thing that gave me a connection to them. We were sponsored by Autoglass then :lol:

So much nice parts of Jamaica. Lovely holiday. I say Kingston :yes:

How do you guys really feel about Sean Paul?

He use to be one of my favourite rappers/singers. I still play out his old CD in my car regularly.

Why is your name Stats and not something like Cats? :ph34r:

Because cats have a poor memory and I know everything :D

do you thinkk jason puncheon will lead Jamaica to the world cup?

would you agree with killing a person if it meant saving a dozen others?

Hopefully. We started off well in the qualification stages then messed up in the latter stages of qualifying. I hope so. Puncheon is a player I like a lot. Think he had a very good season with Palace and is really underrated. Definitely a quality addition. I have pessimistic hopes that Nathan Dyer will choose Jamaica but if he does definitely more confident. Can only hope. Been too long.

I wouldnt agree but if it someone you hate why not :D

Only joking. Don't condone killing anyone unless it is necessary.