Hotseat 6: Stats

Spike

Bloody hell. I completely forgot about the hotseat thing. My bad :lol:

Just to clarify I have a Jamaican flag and feel Jamaican because all of my family are practically born there so I feel Jamaican. But I was born in England, raised there and don't go Jamaica that much. So with the weed questions etc I really do not know :D

But I will try to answer as much questions as I can but yeah I am like Daniel Sturridge. Not born in Jamaica but most of my family are. OK I am aware of this thread now so come firing with the questions :lol:

can't believe it!

It's @ all over again. We think something and then boom, the reality is completely different.

You break our hearts saying you aren't Jamaican.

edit: my questions

1) how and when did you become a Chelsea fan

2) which team(s) does your family support?

3) How many times have you been to Jamaica or if too often, how often do you normally go?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't believe it!

It's @ all over again. We think something and then boom, the reality is completely different.

You break our hearts saying you aren't Jamaican.

edit: my questions

1) how and when did you become a Chelsea fan

2) which team(s) does your family support?

3) How many times have you been to Jamaica or if too often, how often do you normally go?

I am Jamaican. Just not born there. I respect England a lot and when I say I feel Jamaican that is not because I have any thing against them. I just love being a Jamaican :D but yeah I'm only realising now that people thought I lived or was born there.

I started supporting Chelsea around 2001 when my mother bought me a bubble bath shaped as a footballer and it was dressed in a Chelsea outfit. I had not even asked my mum to buy this but for some reason she did so then I just felt associated with the club and also when I was younger I was in and out of Chelsea and Westminster hospital. They were my favourite team and I remember the likes of Babayaro, Lampard and Hasselbaink (who was my favourite ever Chelsea player) come see me and it was one of my best ever occasions. They gave me signed posters and so on and I was able to talk to Hasselbaink and I was literally star strucked. My love for Chelsea continued from there. It is weird the transition with how I have seen us move on. When I first started supporting Chelsea we were usually finishing around 5/6th but weirdly I simply supported Chelsea because of one little bubblebath thing that gave me a connection to them. Weird isn't it?

Also when I was in the hospital the Chelsea team done a relaly nice gesture and gave free tickets for a game against Bolton which we won 5-1. Parents were so grateful and yeah story continued from there B)

Majority Arsenal and United :rant: I am the only Chelsea fan in the family :dunno:

I have only been Jamaica about 3 times amazingly. I should be going back next year but when I have been on recent holidays I have tended to go to the Canary Islands etc and other European islands because Jamaica is expensive if you go frequently and I find the girls from Spain etc sexy :eyebrows:

1) Top 3 Chelsea players ever?

2) What is club football like in Jamaica?

3) I can only imagine what it was like for you and your family at the 2012 Olympics when Bolt & Blake won Gold & Silver in the 100m and the 200m and Weir won the 200m bronze. Can you even begin to describe how amazing that was to watch?

4) Favourite European team outside Chelsea?

5) Favourite player in the PL who doesn't play for Chelsea.

I don't really want to turn this into a thread of cat pictures but....

chelscat.jpg

Nope.

And don't worry, you have all the permission to turn this into a cat thread. Don't forget my position in here. :Goober:

1) Top 3 Chelsea players ever?

2) What is club football like in Jamaica?

3) I can only imagine what it was like for you and your family at the 2012 Olympics when Bolt & Blake won Gold & Silver in the 100m and the 200m and Weir won the 200m bronze. Can you even begin to describe how amazing that was to watch?

4) Favourite European team outside Chelsea?

5) Favourite player in the PL who doesn't play for Chelsea.

1)Well I will say my top 3 favourite Chelsea players whilst I have been watching them. Lampard, Hasselbaink and Didier Drogba.

2) I know of club teams in Jamaica but don't focus on it at all.

3) Yes. It is brilliant. The excitement of the athletics reaches the top with Jamaicans. Specifically the 100 and 200m races where we are bound to win. Yes the one with Bolt, Blake and Weir was amazing. The way we jumped up in excitement and joy... shame we can't qualify for the WC because if we did there would be so much support from Jamaicans and the rest of the Carribean.

4) Ajax

5) Raheem Sterling.

Chelsea winning another CL or Jamaica qualifying for the WC?

Chelsea winning another CL. I would love to see Jamaica qualify for the WC but I just love Chelsea and could never actually want us to lose a match regardless of who it is. True Blue!

Catfished! Not "really" Jamaican

1. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?

2. Name one place you would love to visit before you die

3. If you could change one rule from football what would it be?

4. If you win a billion dollars what would you do with it?

And since no one asked personal questions here goes:

5. How old are you?

6. School or work?

6a. What do you study?

6b. What is your profession

Catfished! Not "really" Jamaican

1. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?

2. Name one place you would love to visit before you die

3. If you could change one rule from football what would it be?

4. If you win a billion dollars what would you do with it?

And since no one asked personal questions here goes:

5. How old are you?

6. School or work?

6a. What do you study?

6b. What is your profession

Catfished? :D Take that offensively. Only joking but just because I was not born/raised there does not change how I feel or make me any less Jamaican. I just classify myself as more of a Jamaican due to family. My location has never actually said Jamaica. Just the flag shows there. If I wanted to 'catfish' I would say my location is in Jamaica :rolleyes:. Anyway like I said not offended, just humour B)

1) I would be invisible because firstly I can't help but be nosey and having the power to listen to conversations without people knowing your existence is brilliant.

2) Las Vegas.

3) I would allow players to celebrate how they want. Well to be more specific, players who take off their shirts celebrating or celebrating with fans should not be booked because celebrations is part of football. When you score a goal you are so overjoyed and seeing players potentially getting sent off because of a celebration really annoys me. Just add on time.

4) Put it in a sperate bank account and just think "what am I going to do with all this money" but the first thing I probably would buy is a luxury house.

5) 21.

6) University.

6A) Sports Journalism.