Hotseat 1: Henrique

Spike

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What word you think describes you best and what word you like people to compliment you with the most.

Football (or sports) wise, what would be your biggest dream came true

Your biggest flaw and biggest quality

Football : If the Brazil NT squad for the World Cup consisted only of Brazil based players, what would your first choice XI look like?

Personal : What do you do for a living?

-Can't answer this one. I barely watch Brazilian football these days, but I'm afraid we don't have enough quality to make a decent team for a WC.

- I have a degree bachelor in Social Communication, and right now I'm a law student. In 10 years I will probably be a prosecutor/public defender, and will be writing books and articles about criminal law.

1. How have you become Palmeirense?

2. What is your happiest and sadest momment as a Palmeiras fan?

3. Have you ever watched a game on the old Palestra Italia?

-My father is Palmeirense.

-Happiest moment: 1999 Libertadores win. Saddest moment: 2000 Libertadores loss to Boca Juniors.

-No.

Do you regularly attend Palmeiras matches?

-No. Palmeiras is a São Paulo based team. My home is Brasília, in the heart of the country. I only attend matches when Palmeiras face teams from our nearby state of Goiás, in the city of Goiania, but Palmeiras usually gets bad results facing those teams.

Since the 2002 World Cup, who is your favourite Brazilian national team player?

The truth is: I'm not a big fan of NT, but I have sympathy for the currently team.

(Serious question) - who is your "favourite", or who do you think is the best, staff member on TalkChelsea, and why?

Kez. :wub: The second one is you, because you liked my video playing Peter Green on Facebook.

-If you could choose one Brazilian player to sign for Chelsea, who would you choose and why?

-What is your take on the Brazilian political situation at the moment?

- Diego Costa, for obvious reasons.

- Politics in Brazil is complex, I need a more specific question.

If you don't mind disclosing, how old are you, Henrique?

Generic but how did you initially become a fan of CFC?

Back in 2004. Playing the old PS1, and the old Winning Eleven (PES), I used to play with Russia (the game only featured international squads). My cousins always played with big teams, like Argentina and France, in order to get things more balanced I used to edit russian players to make then better than they really were in the game. One of my cousins told me to create a new player, that wasn't available in the game: Smertin, who was really good and played for Chelsea. Then I started researching informations about the club, and watching some games. The english football really got my attention, because it had nothing to do with the slow game we have in Brazil, and I was only I teenager back then, and teenagers usually get really involved with this kind of stuff. After 4 months I bought my first Chelsea kit, the Umbro white one, with blue+black stripers, but the only available was a super-size one, so I used that one few times since then. It was almost impossible to find Chelsea's kits in store in those times. It was even before the first trophy of Abramovich era (Curling Cup in 2005), but there is no doubt the success of the team kept my attention in those first years. At some point you just realize that you get depressed (really depressed) after a defeat in a UCL Final.

Who is your all time favourite Chelsea player and why?

Drogba, for obvious reasons.

Who os your daddy, and what does he do?(Schwarzanegger Voice)

My daddy is my super hero, and he is a professor.

- Politics in Brazil is complex, I need a more specific question.

Of course I can only account for what I hear through OUR media outlets, which I wouldn't expect to be anywhere near the truth. But I am thinking about the political corruption, the police incursions in the favelas, the students rallies, the WC spendings etc.

Henrique, how do you feel about your 'controversial member' title? Do you care? Don't care? Do you give a rat's ass?

I don't think I'm controversial. Actually I lot of people at University, or even friends, they think I'm controversial. I just not afraid of giving my opinions, so I don't care about "being controversial" in the "real world". In TC the story is different. I don't think I have controversial ideas. Saying Cahill is not a great defender is a controversial idea? I'm not saying Messi is mediocre player, I'm not saying Di Maria is better than Ronaldo. Cahill not being a great defender seems an obvious thing for me. Mourinho had a miserable season as a manager, and has to share the blame for the bad things that happened this season. Is that a controversial thing? 90% of the world will agree with me in that subject. Saying Ancelotti deserved the axe was controversial? I don't think so, the club axed him after all. Saying AVB was a shit manager was controversial? Well, I think everyone who were licking his balls have to reckon I was right all the time, and its just pathetic to think people were saying he was the right man for the job.

I really believe people think I'm controversial because I say obvious things they don't want to read, people want to read lies. Matic is a GREAT Dm? He might be one day, but right now it just sound stupid to judge him based in 2 games, you just need to read his topic to understand what people were saying about him after 2, 3 or 4 games. it doesn't help the fact that in internet people tend to read idiot things, so people ignore the real meaning of some words, take "overrated" as an example. Matic is an overrated player, it doesn't mean he is a bad player, but he is not as good as people are saying. The most overrated player in our squad, is also our best player: Hazard. He is a really good player, but he didn't carried the team on his shoulders, and he is miles behind Ronaldo. Hazard won a Europa League with us, and thats all, his form last season and in the current one are really better that Malouda's form between 2009 and 2011? Its really more enjoyable to watch Hazard, but the stats speaks otherwise, but people just want to read the "he is amazing" bullshit, the funny thing is: days ago Mourinho said he is not ready to sacrifice himself for Chelsea, but Mourinho is not controversial, you have to follow everything he says.

1. What are your hobbies if you have any?

2. Favorite type of food? Are you able to upload a picture of it?

3. Are you a religious person? Superstition of any kind?

4. What's your personality like? Are you a shy guy? Calm and laid back guy? etc etc

5. And last what is your biggest dream in this life? Are you in pursuit of it?

1- Playing guitar is my passion, and also practice sports.

2- I don't have a favorite type of food.

3- Not religious, but I'm spiritual person.

4- I'm a really nice guy, if we get along.

5- I have goals in my life, and I'm really pursuing those things. I want to be a successful person in my career to have money to spend on guitars, books, music, psychedelic posters, video-games and to travel around the world with people I love.

Are yoy happy Brazil will host the World Cup?

Which players - a Brazilian and a non-Brazilian - would like to see at Chelsea? In the same terms, which ones would you like to leave the club?

Who is your favorite ever player to play for Palmeiras?

How do you fancy Brazil's chances at the World Cup? If not the winners, who do you think it might be?

What do you like the most and the least about TC?

Why always so grumpy, man? kiddddddddding :P

-Diego Costa and Cavani.

-My favorite player is Edmundo, not only to play for Palmeiras, but he is my biggest idol in sports.

-I dont think Brazil will win it. 3rd place. Germany or Argentina will go for it.

-I really like its a forum full of people outside UK, but I can't stand those silly 9gag-like imagens, like those annoying facepalms, or silly giffs.

-I think I'm just getting old.

If you could move to another country and live there forever, which country would it be and why?

Who are the best members on TalkChelsea in your opinion?

If you won eleventy bajillion dollars in the lottery, what would you do with it?

-San Francisco in Califórnia.

-I really like LDN Blue, Peace and two banned members, Kojo and Justin3d, actually the banning of Justin was one of the most stupidest things that happened in this forum.

-I would be a billionaire, and would to things that billionaire people do, including buying a football club and making a wide range of charitable actions.

What word you think describes you best and what word you like people to compliment you with the most.

Football (or sports) wise, what would be your biggest dream came true

Your biggest flaw and biggest quality

-"Psychedelic" for the first question, and "hot" for the second question.

- My biggest dream is to watch the opening and closing Olympics ceremony.

- flaw: impatient. quality: friendly.

-I really like LDN Blue, Peace and two banned members, Kojo and Justin3d, actually the banning of Justin was one of the most stupidest things that happened in this forum.

I wish Peace would post more. He seems to come for a month and then disappear.

I don't think I'm controversial. Actually I lot of people at University, or even friends, they think I'm controversial. I just not afraid of giving my opinions, so I don't care about "being controversial" in the "real world". In TC the story is different. I don't think I have controversial ideas. Saying Cahill is not a great defender is a controversial idea? I'm not saying Messi is mediocre player, I'm not saying Di Maria is better than Ronaldo. Cahill not being a great defender seems an obvious thing for me. Mourinho had a miserable season as a manager, and has to share the blame for the bad things that happened this season. Is that a controversial thing? 90% of the world will agree with me in that subject. Saying Ancelotti deserved the axe was controversial? I don't think so, the club axed him after all. Saying AVB was a shit manager was controversial? Well, I think everyone who were licking his balls have to reckon I was right all the time, and its just pathetic to think people were saying he was the right man for the job.

I really believe people think I'm controversial because I say obvious things they don't want to read, people want to read lies. Matic is a GREAT Dm? He might be one day, but right now it just sound stupid to judge him based in 2 games, you just need to read his topic to understand what people were saying about him after 2, 3 or 4 games. it doesn't help the fact that in internet people tend to read idiot things, so people ignore the real meaning of some words, take "overrated" as an example. Matic is an overrated player, it doesn't mean he is a bad player, but he is not as good as people are saying. The most overrated player in our squad, is also our best player: Hazard. He is a really good player, but he didn't carried the team on his shoulders, and he is miles behind Ronaldo. Hazard won a Europa League with us, and thats all, his form last season and in the current one are really better that Malouda's form between 2009 and 2011? Its really more enjoyable to watch Hazard, but the stats speaks otherwise, but people just want to read the "he is amazing" bullshit, the funny thing is: days ago Mourinho said he is not ready to sacrifice himself for Chelsea, but Mourinho is not controversial, you have to follow everything he says.

How do you know/define your opinion is/are "the obvious thing", or "aint lies", or "fact"(you said you was right all the time)? You said GC is merely average defender yet he got his spot in EPL XI of the year. And Matic isnt great DM? He aint wordclass, but your opinion seem different against benfica fans, mou, and chelsea boards. So, there some possibility you are same like people you describe before. You also like "lies", dont see "the obvious thing", and ignore the real meaning of some words.

Edit: Hi, Im new here. So maybe im the only one who doesnt know this. May i know your name, please? Thx

@Henrique, :lol:

How do you know/define your opinion is/are "the obvious thing", or "aint lies", or "fact"(you said you was right all the time)? You said GC is merely average defender yet he got his spot in EPL XI of the year. And Matic isnt great DM? He aint wordclass, but your opinion seem different against benfica fans, mou, and chelsea boards. So, there some possibility you are same like people you describe before. You also like "lies", dont see "the obvious thing", and ignore the real meaning of some words.

Edit: Hi, Im new here. So maybe im the only one who doesnt know this. May i know your name, please? Thx

@Henrique, :lol:

I dont think the purpose if this topic is to discuss Cahill and Matic. I used him as an example but I dont intend to discuss GC and Matic qualities here, but every year average players make the EPL XI. That doesnt make GC a great player. The board and Mourinho also bought Mikel, Maniche and Jarosik. Its obvious for everyone that those players arent great. Lets end this here.

My name is obvious as well.

Btw, I will answer later the questions about Brazil and WC.

I dont think the purpose if this topic is to discuss Cahill and Matic. I used him as an example but I dont intend to discuss GC and Matic qualities here, but every year average players make the EPL XI. That doesnt make GC a great player. The board and Mourinho also bought Mikel, Maniche and Jarosik. Its obvious for everyone that those players arent great. Lets end this here.

My name is obvious as well.

Btw, I will answer later the questions about Brazil and WC.

Oh no. thats why i bold my question. I want to add to my post before that i dont want discuss about anything but you :) How you define that your opinion is/are fact, and the others not? Or how yours isnt a lie, while other is? I mean, is there a standard you using in that kind of thing? Do you ever feel some time, you are just same as those people?

Oh no. thats why i bold my question. I want to add to my post before that i dont want discuss about anything but you :) How you define that your opinion is/are fact, and the others not? Or how yours isnt a lie, while other is? I mean, is there a standard you using in that kind of thing?

How people define I'm controversial? How people define they are the smart and I'm the stupid and ignorant? How people define they have normal opinions but my opinions are controversial? I mean, there is a standard? Cahill being great is a fact? Matic being great is a fact? Henrique being controversial is a fact?

How people define I'm controversial? How people define they are the smart and I'm the stupid and ignorant? How people define they have normal opinions but my opinions are controversial? I mean, there is a standard? Cahill being great is a fact? Matic being great is a fact? Henrique being controversial is a fact?

I think you explained the reason you may be seen as controversial in your previous post - you say things out of the ordinary, opinions that might be seen to deviate too greatly from the 'norm'. In the end of the day they are all opinions not facts, but stigmatizing something as fact has a provocational note or tone to it and that irritates people in general be it you or any other forum member.

The same way you define the others are stupid, tend to like the idiot things, dont see the obvious things and all. Its a 2-way thing.

But forum like this need people like you definitely. You're an asset in some circumstances. It'll be boring like hell if all people thinking the same thing, like talking with the mirror :D Thx Henrique, appreciate for the reply

This is clearly a 'trap' question! :ph34r:

:Goober:

Henrique answered it acceptably, he may stay on TC!

Another question for Henrique:

• How much are you looking forward to the World Cup in your home country? And do you think Brazil can win a sixth time?

-I think I'm just getting old.

-San Francisco in Califórnia.

If I'm not mistaken I think kojo wanted to get banned because he didn't want to be here anymore.... Weird thing but that's what I remember reading somewhere.....

Don't know about the others.