PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

What job was Torres doing? Torres is,was and will be SHIT. Torres is garbage, Torres is simply SHIT. Torres did only 1 job tonight and that was losing the ball whenever he had possession. I don't remember him passing the ball more then 2 times.

Who else was there ? Me ?

I mean he scored against City, Southampton - then progressively weakened especially of late against Villa-Palace-PSG.

Anyway we all know power forwards can't really perform beyond the age of 30.

Horrible waking up and instantly remembering we lost.

The thing that annoys me is that they weren't that much better then us and we looked comfortable for the most part of the game. Pastore's goal really was a killer, but the Bridge is a fortress and we can still do this. If we score an early goal or even a goal before half time and we're right back in it.

Look, if we play for real at the Bridge PSG will have nowhere to hide.

They may look forward to a fluke counterattack which is ok because everything is possible in football.

But with a Crystal Palace class performence it's impossible of course.

its still not over. Ibra out for 2nd leg. futhermore PSG were shit and this at home

1st half was great, 2nd probably one of the poorest in the whole season. awful display. we stopped playing football. Torres should just bury himself alive, really. disgusting from him.

nothing to say more. We really cant play 90 minutes consecutive good football. 2-0 will be though, but its possible.

Mourinho was right, we need a striker, without a proper striker we are not gonna win this. (Hopefully Eto'o recovers). We are not ready to win the UCL. Next year maybe. #KTBFFH

We weren't ready in 2012.

Who knows, maybe these arrogant fucks think they're in the semis already with the 3rd goal. Feeling more confident now that I've slept on it.

If I were José, I would show the squad a clip of the PSG players just before kick off of them celebrating like they believe 'it's job done' from their actions they think the tie is over, that should be enough motivation for our lot to turn this around!