Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a good chance that Varane finish signing for us in this market in January.

In the last days Varane has changed its former representative by a new agent which is Jorge Mendes. Carlo Ancelotti said yesterday: "I'm surprised because i did not know Mendes Was His agent," the Italian revealed. "Three days ago I had a different agent".

Varane is disappointed by his situation at Real Madrid and he probably wants to meet again with Jose Mourinho at Chelsea, where he would have the opportunity to play with Kurt Zouma thinking of Euro 2016 with France.

Varane is a player with present and future, with perfect mindset to be the best Centre-back in the world. I think we have to seize this opportunity. Varane would be perfect for us. Jose Varane would make the best Centre-back in the world and probably one of the best ever. They understand with a single glance, like a son and a father.

In addition, Varane could also to drag the French Paul Pogba to join our team. They are best friends. And many of our players speak French and their adaptation would be quite immediate.

Kurt Zouma (20 years old) - Raphaël Varane (21 years old) - Paul Pogba (21 years old).

http://theprideoflondon.com/2015/01/14/raphael-varane-transfer-pushed-super-agent-jorge-mendes/

I also think our club is moving to sign in the January because reports say that we are trying to sell Mohamed Salah and Andre Schurrle now. If they are sold maybe we go to sign a midfielder or winger player before the market closes.

varane_dentro_getty_11052013.jpg

Jose Varane would make the best Centre-back in the world and probably one of the best ever.

Calm your tits. The boy has skill and talent, but it's way too early to make statements like that. And why do you call him Jose?

Calm your tits. The boy has skill and talent, but it's way too early to make statements like that. And why do you call him Jose?

hahaha! that more silly mistake !, I was thinking of putting Rafael Varane but I finally made the perfect mix, Jose (Mourinho) + Varane (I wonder what Sigmund Freud would think about it ... hahaha). If Varane has the tactical intelligence of Jose Mourinho, I'm sure he was a perfect Centre-back without a doubt. It was just a mistake. hahaha!

I live in Madrid and I each game at Santiago Bernabeu. I have seen Varane since he arrived at Real Madrid and I'm sure he will be one of the best center of the story. I've seen him play in the Bernabeu many Centre-backs John Terry (last year at the Vicente Calderon in the Champions League match against Atletico de Madrid), Nesta, Puyol, Carvalho, Sergio Ramos, Fernando Hierro or Pepe, and none of them impressed me as much as Varane. He just 18 years old juice against Barcelona and Messi, and Varane did in that game that Messi look like a mediocre player. And the following parties had a spectacular performance. This is just a feeling that I have, it's just a sensation, but I am convinced that Varane will be an impressive Centre-back.

I put the videos of those games.

Regards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qisNlAnrUV4

Varane is again back up to a big game with Real Madrid. Today the Real Madrid played against Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Cup and Spain are expected this match like a final.
1421341405_219941_1421345600_doscolumnas

Varane juice the outbound trip of this tie in which both teams played with players backups, with Cristiano Ronaldo, Pepe, Casillas or Arda Turan, Koke or Manzukic without playing to rotate the team.

But today is the big game, both teams play their preferred starting eleven and again, Varane not play.

Reports say today that Jose Mourinho wants to sell Salah and Schurre to finance his move.

Varane is pretty angry with his situation at Real Madrid. They are going to renew the contracts of Pepe and Sergio Ramos and Varane could cut their professional development if he does not play every week and that he could get him away to be the captain of France at Euro 2016 France.

I think it's now or never.
Football players play where they want to play. No where their teams or their contracts say they have to play.

Stupid low buy out clause before he bumped his deal, better than a prospect he is like.. attributely brilliant same as Zouma, all the tools I mean and more accomplished than our Mr.Happy but would be a great great partner, however he'd need to be schooled by Terry I feel, relies on his pace a ton too is the negative I can push however.. is rapid.. and those two after a year of schooling would allow a higher line?

Tbh I could see it happening. Real typically hoard finished players, rather than developing them. It's probably the reason why Mou ended up falling out, his ideology is a long term one, rather than Florentino's shorter term one.

I really do hope he comes here, though. Varane - Terry would complement each other excellently.

Although knowing Jose he'd still play Cahill instead -_-

Nah, as I have been thinking about it little bit, I dont think he will come.

Main reason, why would he extend if he wanted to leave soon in first place? In Pogba case, he extended because that will bring juve more money and Im sure he likes them enough, not to leave on free transfer or some ridiculously low fee. In Varane case, Real doesnt have such money problems like Juve do. And when he signed extention, it was clear that he is in Real hands now. A very big fee will be required to get him (I doubt Mou would pay that much for CB), and in 2 years, when Pepe leaves, he will become regular starter at Real for next 10 years anyway.

Think we have to pick other targets, like Godin or Laporte etc...

Oh yeaaaah!

@inmitadinamita+%281%29.gif

Oh yeaaaah!

tumblr_miuo27UAOu1ry6fnao1_400.gif

Oh yeaaaah!

mourinho-celebrando-gol-de-varane.gif

Oh yeaaaah!

SimilarLimpingBlackrussianterrier.gif

Varane has to be one of us!

Jose is like a father to Varane. All that is Varane, he owes it to Mourinho. The feeling of appreciation is mutual between Mourinho and Varane.

Varane must be a priority sign for us.

The Real Madrid is about to renew the contract with Sergio Ramos and Pepe.

It's now or never!

Varane must be blue!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You