Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

then why no one Criticize schurrle performance like they did with salah ?? at least he made one assist !!!

I criticize them both. Schurrle has a better track record than Salah so people will cut him more slack.

Salah is no better than Moses or even Boga... People question buying him, I'm one of them.

I didnt think he was the worst today, but if you want to get into the starting 11 you need to give somthing way better than that! I think he doesnt have the confidence in himself right now due to heavy competition.

Felt bad for the guy. The moment he squared one of his shots and then slipped gave me flasbacks to the Southampton game where Mata was subbed of just after half-time. He tried his best but failed. Im sure Mourinho already made up his mind, and i guess he will most likely be sold in january. Though we won't get anywhere near the money we got from the KDB/Mata sales.

Even last season his end product was awful... he just seems like a left footed Lennon to me.

The most frustrating thing is the amount of money we spent on trying to find a quality RW, £30 million on Willian and £11 million on Salah.. not good enough.

easy guys... freshly arrived young players typically go through some physical preparation to increase this or that physical aspect (usually muscle mass), which in turn hinders their progress a bit short term.

Now, I am not saying this is the case here as I don't have the info, but it is typical. The club won't say it though as this would be fodder for our opponents.

easy guys... freshly arrived young players typically go through some physical preparation to increase this or that physical aspect (usually muscle mass), which in turn hinders their progress a bit short term.

Now, I am not saying this is the case here as I don't have the info, but it is typical. The club won't say it though as this would be fodder for our opponents.

He looks about 30, worse than Costa.. no way he's 22.

It's just a bleak situation when we spend money on mediocre young players, when we can give a raw youth from the academy a chance.

Problem is, that this guy carries a hell of a burden that he needs to set aside, he's really so weak deep within, can't deal with pressure properly, a whole nation made a hero out of Salah and are putting extremely irrational high hopes on him, it's just a completely stupid situation of cultural and social shock, having said that.... I think it's really better for him to set foot in any club somewhere else other than the premier league, because it's all about survival and supermen !