Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Yup. Schurrle has been terrible for the last 2 months, Salah should take his spot from now on. Schurrle's time is up here, he is not good enough for a top club.

Salah should get a chance, and then Mou should decide who will get more chances, but your constant shitting about Schurrle is starting to annoy me.

Learn to talk with some respect. If he's not in the form now it doesn't mean that he forgot how to play football.

Well your only argument is that Salah scores goals for Egypt against poor sides mostly, so surely he is a great player no?

If you read the originally question, I mentioned a specific area. That argument is tripe, as they play for NT's in the same continent.

If you have something worthy to add to the SPECIFIC topic at hand, let me know. ;)

If you read the originally question, I mentioned a specific area. That argument is tripe, as they play for NT's in the same continent.

If you have something worthy to add to the SPECIFIC topic at hand, let me know. ;)

No the 'orignally' argument is that you think Salah is better than Moses.

Obviously he's not been a regular since signing but its not like he didn't know what he signed up for, why would he want a loan? If he wanted to start every week and have it easy at a mid table team he would of went to Liverpool and not push himself as hard to get games.

No the 'orignally' argument is that you think Salah is better than Moses.

I was referring to the first question.

Either way, there's no need for a discussion. If you know anything about football, you have your answer.

both have been poor .. BUT they will still get chances and when they do they MUST take them

Moses has looked good for Stoke tbh, and really at his times at Chelsea i thought he was servicable. A player you could depend on at times, I would take Moses as our 5th-6th AM. Salah has looked far from decent, and really he hasen't offered anything to this team. He needs a loan, something to find his form and develop.

Moses has looked good for Stoke tbh, and really at his times at Chelsea i thought he was servicable. A player you could depend on at times, I would take Moses as our 5th-6th AM. Salah has looked far from decent, and really he hasen't offered anything to this team. He needs a loan, something to find his form and develop.

He strikes me very much as a confidence player who needs to be playing a run of games, even when he was playing the second half of last season you could see he was doing alright because he had a consecutive games or was constantly subbed in. Honestly Moses is the same, when playing regularly he's getting minutes and feeling confident doing things hes not like someone who can come off the bench and completely change a game if he hasn't been playing for a while, hes just not that good to do so. Someone like Hazard or Oscar can do that say if they've been injured and return you know they are back because the jump in quality is noticeable.

People forget Salah is still young, he has a lot of potential and has a lot of ability to be fair. Remember the run around he gave us and Spurs in the Champions League and Europa League? Hes a very clever attacking player who has had a decent football education is Switzerland with Basel, he just needs to be playing more regularly to get into a run of games and form.

Does Salah even sell shirts??

Even when torres declined, he was selling shirts very nicely... I have yet to see anyone with a salah kit.

So, what exactly does he bring in for chelsea?

Who gives a fuck if he sells a lot of shirts or not, Chelsea don't buy players just to sell shirts, they buy players to play for Chelsea and contribute in a footballing way first and foremost.

yes, salah scored againest rubbish national teams !

I'm afraid you do not know he scored against "brazil" and scored amazing goal :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z--EYEzowps

also he scored 2 goals against "chile" and 2 goals against "bosnia".

in the european championships he scored 7 goals in one year!

he scored 5 goals in champions league and 2 goals in europa League

3 of them scored against chelsea and one goal against tottenham and in EPL he scored against arsenal "big teams" :halo:

firstly brazil is not my team.

i was hoping the argument had progressed from friendly goals for egypt. can someone tell me what attributes he brings to our team. i wouldnt mind trying him on the left wing, so he dosent have to waste time putting it on his strong foot.

we all know he scored against us ...or he wouldnt be here.