Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some one posted in the Jose thread there will be the 10th minute applause for Mata and a pre match protest.

Im going to this and the former im happy to do to thank him for his services but if the latter happens i will postively cringe.

Some one posted in the Jose thread there will be the 10th minute applause for Mata and a pre match protest.

Im going to this and the former im happy to do to thank him for his services but if the latter happens i will postively cringe.

If that's the case, I hope Essien also gets a 6th minute applause as well. I think his contribution to the club is no more less than Mata's and this is a guy who actually had his career ended by two terrible injuries.

But I'm not exactly sure what the point of doing that will be. Mata didn't leave us as a legend like RDM, he left us a a mercenary.

Maybe one game but can't imagine anything sticking on like the di Matteo chants when Rafa was here. Jose's connection to the fans is above any player past or present

I don't get it what did Chelsea announce??

Go read it.

It says they agreed a fee, and the player is still to accept personal terms and pass his medical.

It take too long since both club already reach an agreement salah should just sign all concern document or he do fancy Chelsea