Derby v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their loss today was their first in a long time.

Dangerous side if we dont come prepared.

One of the reasons why I wouldn't recommend starting De Bruyne. He seemed as if he already had a leg out the door in the last game so I'd only imagine that feeling has only grown now that it's January. He'll probably play though.

Their loss today was their first in a long time.

Dangerous side if we dont come prepared.

Indeed. Their defeat to Wigan today is their first in 10 games and this match is a potential banana skin if we are not careful. Brentford last season, for starters, should serve as a reminder.

With United on after us i fucking hope that means we don't get Micheal Owen co-commentating, it was so refreshing today not having to listen to him.

On the game, this is a banana skin if ever i seen one, McLaren isn't the donkey people think he is, and he has inflicted Jose's heaviest ever PL defeat.

He was commnetating on the Utd and actually was quite fair, he didnt think they were penalties. It was very odd. Pehaps he didnt get a christmas card from Utd.

That's weird, i remember the reverse game at WHL and he might aswell have been shouting 'come on United' all game.

One of the reasons why I wouldn't recommend starting De Bruyne. He seemed as if he already had a leg out the door in the last game so I'd only imagine that feeling has only grown now that it's January. He'll probably play though.

yeah, may not have the motivation to do well.