Derby v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving you the opprtunity to call me a bigot to my face. Sorry mate, but I don't see where you get off calling people names like bigot. That's a fucking horrible insult, and you clearly wouldn't have the balls to say it to someone face to face.

Never called you anything. I asked were you going to act like one again, didn't I? Before, I drew the similarities between the definition of a bigot and your behaviour towards international supporters and you still refuse to respond to it in a meaningful way. It says a lot.

Never called you anything. I asked were you going to act like one again, didn't I? Before, I drew the similarities between the definition of a bigot and your behaviour towards international supporters and you still refuse to respond to it in a meaningful way. It says a lot.

Hiding behind implication. You're a coward mate and I'm going to put you on ignore rather than have to deal with you anymore. Like RMPR and others know, I come here to talk to Chelsea supporters, not deal with insults from keyboard warriors too lacking in tecticular fortitude to back up what they say on the internet.

Enjoy your pint and goodbye. :beer:

Apologies to other supporters for this shit in the thread.