Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a good performance and result here more than anything else. None of this bullshit that we seen tonight and against Everton.

Jose should bench Hazard, make him think hes not untouchable, he needs to give his all every game and perform well to be picked every week. Bring Kevin in for him and put him on the right, start Mikel in Lampard's place, give Oscar a rest so Mata can get minutes and play Ramires where Marco played with Willian staying in the team, or Schurrle coming in on the left. Eto'o can continue upfront as if Fulham play like they did against Arsenal they will leave a lot of space in behind them which is ideal for Eto'o. Also Azpi must start!

-----------------------------------------

- Eto'o/Torres -

Andre/Willian- Mata - De Bruyne

------------------------------------------

Mikel - Ramires

Cole - Terry - Ivanovic/Luiz - Azpi

Cech

Have GOT to play better or Fulham will beat us too. It's not going how I thought I really was so hopeful and now I am dreading it what were we doing tonight if we play like that we will be humiliated we can't lose three games .

great. now a derby. we are so fucked. i expect nothing more than to be pathetically disappointed again.

as for the team, who cares what we predict. hazard and cole will start because they have been so out of the world for us this season and are simply irreplacable, right?

mata will be a sub when we are leading 1-0 rather than starting him to break a solid defence.

luiz will continue to run round in circles.

and our strikers will keep enjoying their paid holidays, that too season-long with awesome perks and all.

team line-

expectation

------------cech-------------

-azpi--cahill--JT--bertrand

--------rambo--mikel-----

---schurlle---oscar---kdb---

------who the fuck gives a shit which of those 3 start.---

reality

------------cech-------

--iva----luiz---jt---cole---

----rambo---lamps----

schurlle---oscar---hazard---

---------torres-----------

result 1-1.

Pretty sure we'll win this one. Too much doom and gloom in here. People are forgetting we have quality players and that a few bad games doesn't make us inferior to Fulham.

Hope to see JT and Azpilicueta starting. Also going to have Ramires back which is a massive plus.

We'll see how much character this bunch has. We have to win.

My team:

Cech

Azpilicueta - Luiz - JT - Bertrand

Rambo - Mikel

Willian - Mata - Oscar

Eto'o

Cole has not been good over the last few games - think he needs a rest plus I think Bertrand will give us more going forward.

Azpilicueta deserves a game.

I'm saying Rambo and Mikel in midfield because I want Mata to start - he doesn't have to worry about defending as much.

Hazard to come off the bench because he has not been consistent enough when starting a game. At the same time I don't want to drop Oscar as he has been our best player this season so far. Even though it's pretty hard to accommodate him and Mata it's worth a go I believe. I don't mind KDB starting ahead of Mata either though.

Eto'o to start for me as I still think he's our biggest threat as a striker.

The above team probably won't happen but it was just a suggestion we'll see. Mourinho needs to start picking our best team consistently pretty soon because we need to start picking it up now.

Come on you blues.

Chelsea have won 9 of their last 10 home matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have drawn their last 3 home matches against Fulham in all competitions.

Chelsea have been drawing at both half time and full time in their last 3 home matches against Fulham in all competitions.

Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches against Fulham in all competitions.

765af2e275449610f874a3aa5e3b50fa.png

18ecf3e73343b8902ac6a9d5a5741898.png

Joy. A London derby and against a team that notoriously seem to turn up whenever they play us and get a draw.

If we don't beat Fulham here, can't imagine what the reaction would be like. Suspect hell would break loose, at least some of it...

Can't wait for this now.....not!!!!

Fulham no doubt switch to barca mode thanks to us and play their cup final against us. Tbh if I was Fulham after watching that last night I would fancy coming to the bridge and taking three points.

I would go with following team

Torres

Willian- Mata - Schurle

Luiz- Ramires

Cole - Terry - Ivanovic - Azpi

Cech

Our biggest problem right now is stability. It seems we are still stuck in preseason, testing different team comps. It's reflected even to us as fans, each having a different opinion about who should start (Jose's mind changes every match atm). Enough messing around, Jose needs too start 1 solid line-up and put faith onto these players. Even when they show a subpar game. Rotate when a key player shows signs of beïng tired, or when we have alot of games in succession. We have so much attacking depth, but these players get interchanged with each other every game. I would build on Willian, Hazard and Oscar. But hey im not the coach, there are alot of possibilities. But please José, stick too 1 team comp for building game chemistry.

i seriously cant see us winnig this.

i mean can we score more than 1 goal without mata - NO.

can we keep a clean sheet with luiz and cole in the back four - NO.

do fulham cos us a problem - YES.

do the players have the character and the steel to stand up and make things right like the chelsea of old - HELL, NO.

Eto should neva play for us again, he doesn't care a bit about us, Torres at least cares! And Jose should get it real here, we love him, but he should always play our best players and not hazard, JT or lampard when they don't deserve to play or aint playing their best. Not happy with what he is doing at the moment, I love him, but love my team Chelsea Fc more.