Willian

Jase

Willian should not be sold. With Willian and Pedro we have two different options depending on the rhythm / demands / moments that we can find throughout the season in each game. Pedro is more vertical and Willian is better to maintain the ball and defend better.

Two different options for us to do different approaches in each game. A perfect setting.

And William is one of the favorite players for Jose. No way. ONE OF US!

Regards.

José just said that even if other clubs want Willian, they won't get him :)

To be fair, he said similar things in the past with other players and we all know what happened. Let's just say somebody offer us 40-50m for Willian, would the club not think of selling him?

Yeah but what if a club put in a good offer for Willian..?

I dont know. We got him for 30m pounds, there arent many clubs who: 1) pay this kind of money 2) clubs that WIllian would like to go to.

And when you look at the clubs who could look for AMs like Willian its even smaller. I dont think PSG and Bayern (like the reports said) need another player like Willian, far from it.

And of course, selling him without getting another player will be extremely stupid. We finaly have options with Pedro in, so we let go of Willian? this will be crazy.

Do you know why he got to talk about Willian?

I saw the press cornfrence, than the video got stuck and it resumed directly to the Willian talk.

Some journalist asked if the arrival of Pedro would make Willian score more goals. José replied that Willian is a different type of player, that Willian can do things Pedro can't and vice versa. The journo followed that up with a question if Willian was looking at other clubs. José replied that those story's we're rubbish, and even if some club's we're interested in Willian, they cannot get him.

Yeah but what if a club put in a good offer for Willian..?

Still no unless we replace him, the tv deal protects us from ffp(apparently we can spend £140m net and be fine) and if we sell him with no replacements were back to square one in terms of lack of depth, Moses and especially Cuadrado getting serious minutes will cost us big time.

For me this is a massive season for both Willian and Oscar, now we have signed Pedro. That is the signal that both are fighting for the 10 role because I fully expect Pedro to nail down that right side with ease. Willian finished last season brilliantly, but he cannot play wide right and is simply not good enough there. Oscar is the same, and come the end of the season and both leave us scratching our heads the club will act, and a new 10 will be found.

For me this is a massive season for both Willian and Oscar, now we have signed Pedro. That is the signal that both are fighting for the 10 role because I fully expect Pedro to nail down that right side with ease. Willian finished last season brilliantly, but he cannot play wide right and is simply not good enough there. Oscar is the same, and come the end of the season and both leave us scratching our heads the club will act, and a new 10 will be found.

Maybe one will not even be here in a week if we sign Pogba or maybe even both if we somehow include both in a deal for him :ph34r: if we were to judge based on last few seasons I would think Willian will win eventually though as Oscar's main asset is goalscoring record but he can't keep it up consistently while Willian is pace and dribbling which he is excellent at most of the time. The workrate of both are equal for me but Willian just edge it thanks to his skill and pace.