Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to scout Bayern, you can do so in a few hours time as they will play Freiburg away in their Bundesliga league match. Match kicks off at 5.30pm UK time.

haha , waaay ahead of you mate. Watched their 3 games already. ;)

haha , waaay ahead of you mate. Watched their 3 games already. ;)

If you say so scout master... :rolleyes:

Only letting people know about the game if they want to watch how Bayern fares under Guardiola (assuming if they haven't done so) and perform just before the Super Cup.

Report coming on them by any chance, my tactician?

problem is, they've changed in all those 3 games. They've looked different every time. I've papers on the window , door is full of graphs and diagrams. Am confused as fuck. A day back I exchanged papers in my AS Saint-Étienne file to the Bayern Munich one cause their coach Christophe Galtier looked a little like Pep from far, even though the bastard had hair . I spent an hour fixing that crap. Hopefully I get it up on the day of the game.

Shit I am afraid we are gonna get mauled here. Maybe 4-0 if they are on their very very very best form. But then again we got Jose so we will keep it tie, maybe a 1-1 if we are lucky and try to win in penalty again. One thing for sure here is that THEY WILL DOMINATE the whole match.

First Mueller and now Neuer, calling for revenge against Chelsea.

Do they forget, that we were playing at THEIR stadium, for a champions league final? They'd have to come to the Bridge and win to get any sort of "revenge" ....

Shit I am afraid we are gonna get mauled here. Maybe 4-0 if they are on their very very very best form. But then again we got Jose so we will keep it tie, maybe a 1-1 if we are lucky and try to win in penalty again. One thing for sure here is that THEY WILL DOMINATE the whole match.

No way Jose is on our side waiting to drive some buses in.

exactly. not much reason to be scared. they're undergoing change like us. nowhere near the same team as the one that was under Jupp.

Correct. If the guys play as concentrated as yesterday in defence, then I don't have worries. Especially last weekend against the very defence-minded Nürnberg, they had problems to create clear-cut chances. They were just passing the ball in front of goal from one side to the other. That's why a good defensive performance and precise counters will be key. You could see that in the Gladbach match where the opponent had quite a few chances right after opportunities for Bayern. But then again, Gladbach plays that fast counter-football ever since Favre took them over. We have to wait and see how we can make use of Bayern's problems with the new system. Will be tough, but I'll be optimistic and go for a 2-1 for us after extra time.